Chapter 51

The young master bluntly pointed out that Lin Xinyu was not qualified.

Feelings of helplessness and insignificance once again struck the boy's heart, but this time Lin Xinyu didn't act as recklessly as before. He just wanted to know how to quickly and effectively refute the teenager.

He wanted to intimidatea the mocking young man and hide his own inferiority.

L1in Xinyu quietly grinned in what he believed to be a menacing smile; his appearance however were only three points hostile and seven points helpless. These contradictions in his expression lessened the impact of his intimidation.

The teenager laughed mockingly, with eyes full of contempt. To think that he had considered the boy as his opponent just now. He really thought too highly of him.

Lin Xinyu looked up at the laughing teenager in embarrassment. His pale face turned crimson, leaving only helplessness and hatred for his own incompetence.

Meanwhile, Lin Xin, who was in bed, suddenly shouted, "Come here Lin Xinyu."

Her voice pierced through the air and broke past the teenager's dominance. The girl's interruption gave Lin Xinyu such relief and joy, that he felt as if he was a prisoner who was finally pardoned. He turned towards the girl and came near to her bedside. Knowing that Lin Xin's gaze rested on him filled his heart with warmth.

When he reached just fifty centimeters from her bed, he stopped and dared not come any closer.

Lin Xin stretched out her hand and said, "Come here."

The boy stepped forward and placed his hand on her palm. At this time, Lin Xin covered his cold hand with both her palms and rubbed them together to create some friction. Soon his hand was comfortable, neither too cold nor too hot; everything felt just right.

Lin Xin's smile gave him peace of mind, like a mother coaxing her child saying, 'Don't worry about anything, I'm right here with you.'

Lin Xinyu felt as if he had been waiting a long time for her to smile back at him like this. The wait felt as if it was an entire century just for this moment; finally, he couldn't hold back the tears.

Drip, drip, drip...

Lin Xin wanted to embrace him and comfort him, saying, "Don't cry, don't cry, I'll be with you after I recover." However, the young master's presence reminded her that now wasn't the time, not just yet.

"I'm fine, really." She couldn't find the proper tone and could only make a plain statement.

The young master stood a meter away from the bed while observing this scene. After seeing the little boy break into tears, he suddenly spoke, "My name is Xiao Tian. In the future, I'll allow you to share my last name."

Lin Xin felt as if a bomb had been dropped in her mind. Who could possibly tell her why the novel's male protagonist would appear at this time? The other supporting characters had also made their appearance, so where was the female lead?

When Xiao Tian saw her stunned expression, he assumed that she was shocked at receiving their prestigious Xiao family's surname. The teenager proudly boasted, "Not just anyone can have the surname XIao." This family represented endless wealth and supreme power.

Lin Xin was still unable to extricate herself from her shock. She carefully observed Xiao Tian. The fourteen year old youth was one meter seven with exquisitely sculpted facial features. He was like a handsome Male God, with piercing eyes like an eagles, able to see through people's hearts. The novel stated that he took over his family's business at the age of twenty and was proven to be a terrible genius. His current attractive appearance along with his protagonist halo will enable him to crush anyone out of existence. Clearly, this orphanage was no ordinary place. A supporting female lead like Wu Anan, the beauty named Wu Pingping, as well as the crystal-like Lin Xinyu all came to this place. Naturally, it would also draw in Xiao Tian, the novel's male protagonist.

His family was very rich and powerful. In the middle and later parts of the novel, the supporting male lead took several actions against the male protagonist. This caused Xiao Tian to suffer many losses, but he could always stand firm on his ground by relying on his family's deep and intricate roots.

He was surely the biggest golden thigh in this book. Holding on to him was equal to holding the entire world!

Lin Xin desperately needed to grab on to a support right away to earn sufficient funding, because she wanted to pay for Lin Xinyu's heart surgery as soon as possible. She couldn't afford to wait until she's matured to finally make money. Lin Xin needed it now.