Second-Gen Pt. 2

Awesome art by Ryan_Nerd7 Also this chapter is from my next gen book. So check that one out if you want the full story.

"Ok, the next universe is gonna be a continuation of the story of your children and their adventures at UA" said Luke as he pressed a button on his remote.

It showed Toshinori Midoriya in his hero costume, falling from the sky above the USJ.

"What's going on?!" asked Ochako.

"The League of Villains have returned, and are attacking the USJ again. And a villain just threw Toshi way up into air, and now he's falling back down" explained Luke.

Toshi closed his eyes and took and a deep breath.

*Cue You Say Run*

"Come on, Toshi! You got this! You got this!" Toshi said to himself.

He then started slowing down. And soon he was flying.

"Hahaha! I did it!" said Toshi.

"Toshi has now mastered the power of flight" said Luke.

He then flew back down to the USJ, where he saw Shigaraki, who had robot arms and legs now, about to finish off his father, with three villains watching.

"What happened to my old arms and legs?" asked Shigaraki.

"You lost them fighting Izuku" said Luke.

"Hey, assholes!" said Toshi.

"WHAT THE?!" said the three villains.

"TOSHI!" said Izuku, Ochako, Katsumi, and the rest in relief. Ochako, Katsumi, and most of the other heroes were also currently trapped behind a force field.

Toshi then grabbed the three villains and threw them all into each other, knocking them out unconscious. He then turned his attention to Shigaraki.

"So, The Symbol Of Hope's son thinks he can be like his father, does he?" said Shigaraki.

"I know I can" said Toshi.

Toshi then used his quirk to rip Shigaraki's robot arms and legs off.

"You won't win so easily" said Shigaraki as his body started glowing.

"What are you doing, Tenko?!" demanded Izuku.

"My body can blow up and reassemble itself, one of the many quirks I have" said Shigaraki.

"TOSHI, GET OUT OF HERE!!!" screamed Izuku.

"No! The world needs you, Dad!" said Toshi as he lifted Shigaraki in the air with his quirk.

"TOSHI, DON'T!!!" screamed Izuku.

"Tell Katsumi I love her" whispered Toshi before flying into the sky.

"WAIT WHAT?!" said Bakugo.

It was silent for a moment. And then... kaboom.

Izuku, Ochako, Eri, and most of the others started panicking.

"Hang on. Now we're gonna rewind to a few moments before Shigaraki exploded" said Luke.

Once Toshi flew Shigaraki high enough into the air, he braced himself for death, but then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw a
masked young man hovering next to him using rocket boots. He then put a force field around Toshi.

"Who is that?" asked Ochako.

"Someone who plays a vital part in this story" said Luke.

"The world needs you too, Green Gravity" said the young man before turning invisible and disappearing.

Shigaraki exploded, but the force field shielded him.

Toshi saw Shigaraki's remains falling to the ground, before a warpgate opened up below them and they fell through.

Toshi then flew back to the ground.

"Toshi?" said a voice.

He turned and saw Katsumi there. The force field trapping her and the others was gone.

"My granddaughter looks just like me when I was her age" said Mitsuki.

"Shut up! She looks like me!" said Katsuki.

"Toshi!" said Katsumi as she ran over to Toshi, took her mask off and buried her face into his chest while crying.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" she said.

"I won't... Kat" he said.

Katsumi looked up at him.

"You haven't called me that since we were kids" she said.

"Well now I'm gonna call you that again, if you don't mind" said Toshi.

"Not at all" said Katsumi as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Is Deku's kid seriously gonna fuck mine?" asked Bakugo.

"Eventually" said Luke.

"Toshi!" said his parents and friends as they all ran over to him and hugged him.

"Don't ever do that again, young man!" said Ochako in tears before hugging him also.

His father looked at him with a proud look in his eyes.

"You saved me and god knows how many other people today. I'm so proud of you" said Izuku.

The screen then went to black.

"And that was just the beginning of Toshi's journey to becoming just like his father" said Luke.

Short chapter.