{Chapter 10}

Edward POV:

Hanging up with Bella I make my way back to the house so I can talk to Carlisle, hopefully he says yes. "Carlisle" I say as soon as I walk through the front door. I hear a door open and Carlisle say, "In my office." I walk up the stairs to his office closing the door after stepping inside. "What can I do for you son?" he asked sitting down behind his desk. "Well, Bella called me and was wondering if she could live here, with us?" I ask his getting straight to the point. "Why would she need to live here?" Carlisle asked. "Her dad is mad at here for leaving and going to Italy" I tell him only giving part of the truth. "I'm sorry son but that is not enough of a reason for her to move in with us especially with Jasper still being new to our diet it would not be a good idea. This house is supposed to be a haven for all of us after a long day of school and work and I cannot put you wanting your girlfriend in the house out way everyone else who lives here" Carlisle says. I try to look into his mind to maybe get an idea on what to say to convince him to say yes, but I get nothing all he is thinking about is how much trouble and fighting would happen in the house if he said yes. "Come on Carlisle. If you don't let her come live with us her dad is going to ground her for three months and make sure she won't have any contact with me. Plus, he has already put bars on her window so I can't even see her like I normally do" I tell him pleading. "No Edward. I am thankful for her saving you but she should have at least told him she was leaving instead of leaving him most likely worried sick about her. We have moved because you wanted, we have let you go out on your own for a while like you wanted, and we have been understanding this whole time about everything you have desired but I draw the line on this subject. Your siblings live here too and it is not right to force them to live with a human. This is their home to and you need to under that. End of discussion" Carlisle told me while standing to walk towards the office door motioning silently for me to leave.

After my talk with Carlisle, I called Bella to tell her the bad news. "Hello" I hear Bella's voice say after three rings. "Hey Bella. I asked Carlisle if you could move here" I tell her. "Great! When can we move my stuff over?" Bella ask sounding happy. "That's the thing. He said no" I tell her. "What!? Why!?" she said so loud that I had to take the phone away from my head. "He said that your dad being upset with you was not a good enough reason for you to move in and how he can't put our wants over the needs of everyone else in the house" I tell her just giving her an over view of what he said. "That's crazy! Everyone else in the house loves me except Rosalie. Plus, he doesn't favor you at all he only takes your side when you are right, which is almost always. This is so unfair! I am going to become one of you soon anyways. What's the big problem?" Bella says loudly and angrier than before. "I don't know Bella. This sucks! Everyone else in this house gets to have their mate with them. Maybe he is still upset with me for leaving so he is taking it out on the both of us" I tell her while going over the reasons in my head of why Carlisle would tell me no. "Or it's because he finally realized you would be a better leader than he is so he is trying to keep you on a short leash" Bella suggested as another reason for Carlisle's strange attitude towards me now. "Maybe" I say with a shrug of my shoulders. "I got to go. See you tomorrow." Bella says hanging up before I could say anything back.

Bella POV:

Great! Just great! Now I am for sure stuck here grounded for the next three months. This is all Beckham's fault. He is the one that called dad. He is the reason the Volturi hate me. He is the one that always causes trouble and I always get hurt because of it. Why does everything bad always happen to me?

Beckham POV:

*Back to the night before*

Walking out of the bathroom after my shower I was met with the starring of both twins who had their mouths hung open, I swear I saw them both drooling. Sending them a smirk and let out a small chuckle while walking to put my dirty clothes from the day into the hamper a few feet away from them. As soon as I climbed into bed I immediately had a twin on each side of me with their heads on my bare chest and both of their legs tangled with mine. It took me a second to comprehend them at my sides so fast. After I got out of my surprised state I put an arm around each one of them and planted a kiss on each of their heads which caused a big smile to overtake their faces again. Sadly, our moment was ruined by the ringing of my phone causing me to let out a grown at the shrilling sound. Jane lets out a little giggle before speeding over to get my phone off the coffee table near the couches and speeds back to get back in her spot on my right handing me the annoying device. Looking at the caller ID I know I need to answer it. "What do I owe the pleasure of two calls in one-day David?" I say after pressing the device to my ear while the twins lean up on their elbows looking at me. "The fight was announced during the normal Saturday fight night and people are going crazy" David said happily. "Awesome. Any particular reason you had to call and tell me that?" I ask getting a little grumpy about wasting my time on this. "Well people are all over your social media and making comments about you not posting in a while so I was hoping you would post a recent picture of yourself just saying you are happy about the fight or something of that nature" David says in a questioning manner. "You have access to my accounts. You couldn't post something or wait till morning?" I ask agitated that I am STILL wasting my time on this call. "I don't have any recent photos of you. Please just take one and post it" David ask once again. "Ok. Fine. I'll do it now goodbye" I say and hang up the phone just to go on Instagram and take a picture of myself from training a week ago adding the caption 'Be ready I'm coming for you'

 I'll do it now goodbye" I say and hang up the phone just to go on Instagram and take a picture of myself from training a week ago adding the caption 'Be ready I'm coming for you'

After posting the picture I turned my phone off and threw it to the foot of the bed. Like they were reading my mind the twins immediately lay back down in my arms, all of us falling into a peaceful sleep.

(I know they can't sleep in the movies but I don't care. That being said, all the vampires in this book will be able to sleep if they want to but they don't have to sleep like humans)