𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫||𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

After Xavier left me, Valentina and Fatijma decided to go dress shopping for the mafia ball

After Xavier left me, Valentina and Fatijma decided to go dress shopping for the mafia ball. I wore one of Xavier's t-shirt along with a pair of mom jeans and blue and white air jordan retros.

"What's going on with you and my brother?" Valentina leaned over the centre console, staring at me with furrowed eyebrows, "You guys are complicated as fuck."

I turned my attention away from my phone and towards Valentina instead, "We went on a date yesterd-"

"Oh my fucking God what?!" Fatijma glanced over at me with her mouth slightly open as Valentina starred at me with a smirk.

"And kissed a couple of times." I shrugged, purposely leaving out the events that happened this morning.

"I know, I literally saw you guys making out on the couch 2 days ago." Valentina scoffed with a smile grazing her lips. "Do you like him?"

A long pause passed before I truthfully answered, "I do. I like everything about him. I like how he makes me feel. I like how his dimples show whenever he smiles. I like his eyes."

"That doesn't sound like a crush. That sounds like love." Fatijma glanced over at me with a smile that showed her pearly whites.

Love? Not once have I questioned being in love with him but after hearing those words I can't help but wonder if I am. Never in my life would I think to fall in love with someone like him but I have.

Holy shit.

"He smiled?" Valentina's smiled widened so much that her dimple showed. "He hasn't done that in 4 years." She breathed out almost like she couldn't believe her own words.

"He does have a pretty smile." I smiled at her as Fatijma pulled up into the local mall.

Valentina hugged me completely catching me off guard as I wrapped my arms around her, "Thank you." She whispered softly, pulling away from the hug with a large smile on her face before getting out the car.

I looked over at Fatijma in pure confusion but she just shrugged her shoulders, getting out of the car. Okay then. I got out of the car, following them towards the entrance doors.

"Alright this way ladies." Valentina grabbed onto me and Fatijma's hands, dragging us towards a nearby dress store.

I pulled out my phone as soon as we entered the store deciding on texting Xavier since I know he'll freak out if I don't.

me: died in a car crash on the way here
my bitch 😩: RIP I guess.
me: I miss u
my bitch😩: You saw me an hour ago.
me: so?
my bitch😩: I miss you too.
me: as u should
my bitch😩:🖕
me: crying rn. ty mf.
my bitch 😩: No problem.

Shaking my head with a smile on my face, I turned my phone off to direct my attention back to Valentina who is giving us a miniature fashion show.

"The purple one suits you." I shrugged, picking up
the purple dress she wore earlier.