♖Chapter 10♖

Livs pov

We lean in our lips connecting making us forget everything .His hand makes it's way around my waist pulling for a deeper kiss .We pull apart from air and just stare at each other then he gets up grabbing my hand and helping me climb down we get into his car driving off in a silences with some random song in the back round and his warm hand on my thigh .We pull up ata house with I don't even observe the blue eyes boy pulls me in and we wlk up to what is assume is his room he shuts the door and then I feel the feeling again everything that was on my mind gone his silk like lips with the taint of cigarette but I didn't mind his hands over my body and mine in his hair we kiss for a little longer until he stops "we don't have to do this ,just as far as you want Cherry " I nod "can you just, be here with me l he nods and walk to a set of draws pulling out a hoodie "here try this " I take it taking off my close and put it on not bother if he saw he gets into the bed a pair of sweet pants and no shirt I follow after I'm in a pair of underwear and the hoodie . He wraps his warm arms around me pulling me closer to his chest I pull my head more into it feeling the warmth "I still don't know you name cherry" I look up thought my eye lashes "Olivia,you "" Kai " I I've him a small smile before snuggling back into his chest nothing on my mind I feel a pair of lips kiss my head sending me off to a peaceful sleep for once .

I wake up feeling an arm over my waist anda hand on the back of my head tangled in my hair I look up to see his pale silk lips ,midnight black hair I reach a hand out playing with the ends "Cherry your drooling " I look up starteld to see them ones eye so could get lost in blue with small spectacle of gold "I wasn't " I mumble into his chest now showing a shy side of me I never seen before "sure you weren't cherry " he says giving me a smirk and running his hand trough my hair "I wasn't " I mumble again with an annoyed but playfully tone he just nods smirking "come on I'll make us some breakfast " he get up making me miss his warmth he stands at the door waiting for me once I'm in arms reach he grabs my hand pulling me closer we walk down the stairs me no taking in his house it was really big just a tad smaller than the biologicals we walk into a kitchen seeing the to boys from school yesterday and 2 Doberman the boys turn to look at us and the dogs run to Kai he gives them a pat and I turn to the two boys one jumps up walking over giving me a hug "hey beautiful ,I'm Oliver now if you ever get sick of that " he says pointing to Kai who's glaring at Oliver's hand on my shoulder"I'm always here " he says giving a wink . the next boy stands up giving a nod "I'm copper and don't mind him his a flirt that can't keep it in his pants " he says with a eye roll " cool ,I'm Olivia " I say feeling Oliver's hand drop to see his holding it and Kai glaring at him "don't mind them "cooper says walking out who I'm now think is the one that is the sensible one hat gets them out of trouble and Oliver is the flirt and player with Kai being the main bad boy . "Come on cherry l Kai says setting me down in a seat"is pancakes ok " I nod "yeh " I say with a smile and he goe sff leaving me and Oliver "so he took you're really I nod and you guys " he says implying you now what "no ,no we didn't do that he just brought. Me here and we slept not doing anything " Oliver gives me a look "ok but K over here never does that he never brings girls home he never even has one night stands " I look at him a bit shocked "never ? " he shakes his head "never " "foods ready " we look over to see Kai bring over three plates we sit down Kai pulls my chair closer to his making me blush a little and Oliver send me a knowing look wiggling his eyes brows we talk until where all done "hey do you wanna go to school today? " Kai ask me his arm around my shoulder as we sit on the lounge " I'd rather be anywhere but there and home " he smiles and nods " ok I got something we can do "

I pull on the jeans I was warning last night and leave on his hoodie I run my hands thought my hair and walk out of the bathroom to see Kai on his phone sitting on the edg of the bed "hey " hey cherry " he says biting his lip looking at me I walk closer to him and he grabs my waist he's lens his chin on my belly making me look down at him "your beautiful " I feel my cheeks heat up "I wearing jeans and a hoodie" he nods "and you look beautiful in them " I blush more and lean down making us have a long passion kiss .