Fanwai 8

After Ruan Jiao returned to school, he sent a message to Gu Yan, and the two agreed to have dinner together in the evening.

  After six o'clock, Gu Yan rode a bike to pick her upstairs in Ruan Jiao's dormitory.

  Many girls have seen this scene.

  "Ruan Jiao is going to choose a bicycle." Someone sighed.

  "The Ruan Jiao family is originally a wealthy family, and they are not short of money. There is nothing wrong with choosing Gu Nanshen, I also choose it."

  "Yes, Gu Nanshen is good and capable, even if it is not as good as Ruan. Home, but the future should be bright."

  "That can't be said. He doesn't know how many years he will have to fight to get ahead when he goes out now. If Ruan Jiao promises Qin Shao, he will marry in the right way and enjoy the blessing."

  Qin said in her mouth. Shao is also a graduate of China University this year. He is usually high-profile. Everyone knows that his family is a rich man.

  "Instead, I would rather sit in a BMW and cry than on a bicycle to laugh."

  "That's because you have no money. If you are also a rich three-generation, then you might still choose Gu Xuechang, who looks so good, every day It looks so seductive."

  "But if Senior Gu is just a Phoenix guy who wants to cling to Ruan's family, like the one recently reported, he would lose his share. If it's true, I think I have a crush on the wrong person."

  "Yes. If this is the case, Senior Gu will fall from the altar and cease to be our male god."

  Everyone discussed this issue, and many people believed the rumor.

  After hearing everyone's discussion, a young man walked to a corner and made a call, "Qin Shao, the rumors have spread, what else do you want to do?"

  An unruly voice came from the other end of the phone." No need to do it anymore. If Ruan Jiao chooses Gu Yan like this, it means she is blind, and it doesn't make sense for me to marry in."

  "Okay!" This person hung up the phone and stopped being a demon in school.

  On the other side, Gu Yan asked Ruan Jiao: "What do you want to eat?"

  "Let's have some food, you can make a reservation." Ruan Jiao replied with a considerate smile.

  "Then we go to the Song's private kitchen to eat?" Gu Yan was going to talk to his girlfriend about his family background.

  Ruan Jiao was stunned, "Ah, are you going that far? I may not have a seat now."

  She knows the Soong's private kitchen, the most upscale restaurant in Kyoto. If you want to go there, you have to eat more than a month in advance. To book a private room.

  She has eaten with her family twice before, and the taste and environment are really unexplainable, but the price of a meal is not generally high.

  They didn't order food, and they were afraid that Gu Yan didn't know to order a month in advance. It was embarrassing to have no location and it was extremely expensive. That's why they said that.

  Gu Yan chuckled: "It's okay, I've already called and booked."

  "That's OK, let's go." Ruan Jiao had no objection, she thought Gu Yan should have booked it a month ago, in order to surprise herself.

  Then Gu Yan rode the bike to a nearby building, then folded the bike, and took Ruan Jiao to the elevator to the first floor.

  "Where are we going?" Ruan Jiao asked puzzledly.

  Gu Yan said truthfully: "Drive."

  Then under Ruan Jiao's puzzled gaze, he took out the car key from his bag and pressed it. The Porsche light in front of the two of them turned on.

  Gu Yan first opened the door of the passenger seat and let Ruan Jiao go in before he got into the car.

  When the car drove out of the underground parking lot, Ruan Jiao realized, "This car is yours?"

  Gu Yan nodded and said, "Well, my uncle gave it to me for my birthday last year."

  Ruan Jiao was stunned. She is a smarter woman. My child, it immediately reacted to Gu Yan's abnormality today.

  "Did you hear those rumors in the school? Don't pay attention to their nonsense, I believe you." She added hastily.

  Gu Yan smiled and said: "I don't care what they say, but we have established the relationship between boy and girl friends for more than two months. I think it is necessary for you to understand everything about me."

  "Want to know?" Just at the red light, He stopped to look at Ruan Jiao.

  Ruan Jiao's eyes were filled with joy, "Yes."

  Since Gu Yan said so, she was completely accepting herself. She felt so sweet.

  When he arrived downstairs at the private kitchen, Gu Yan parked the car and pulled Ruan Jiao in.

  He went straight into the special private room reserved for the Song family and Gu family.

  Soon, a handsome middle-aged man walked in.

  "The small banquet is here, why don't you tell me."

  Gu Yan pulled Ruan Jiao to stand up and smiled at the visitor: "Second Uncle, where are you today? I'll bring my girlfriend over for a meal."

  Song Lao The second was surprised, "Tsk, our little banquet actually has a girlfriend, I thought you were going to learn from your fourth uncle, but fortunately, he didn't take you badly."

  His fourth brother is not married and doesn't want to get married at all. To give birth to a child, I left a will last year, giving each child of the Song family 1% of the shares, and they will receive dividends directly in the future.

  Then all the major shares of the Song Group were given to Gu Yan, which means that the Song Group will belong to Gu Yan in the future.

  In this regard, the people of their old Song family are all supportive.

  Gu Yan laughed: "I'm not as trendy as my fourth uncle."

  "Second uncle, this is my girlfriend Ruan Jiao." He introduced to Ruan Jiao again, "Jiaojiao, this is my second uncle and the founder of this private restaurant. People."

  Ruan Jiao was completely dumbfounded. She had met Dong Dong, and met with her family that time. Her family was very kind to this person, and she sighed that the Song family was all heroes.

  But she really didn't expect that Song Dong would actually be Gu Yan's uncle. Isn't it that Song Dong, the richest man in the country, is also his uncle?

  "Hello Xiao Ruan, I'm the second uncle of Xiaoyan. It's the first time he brought his girlfriend to dinner. You should also call my uncle." Song Lao Er is very gentle to Ruan Jiao.

  They were afraid that the small banquet would be broken by the fourth child, and they had never heard of their nephew being in love in these years. Now they finally found a girlfriend, and they are always comforted.

  Ruan Jiao immediately calmed down in surprise, and greeted with a polite smile, "Hello uncle!"

  "What a good girl, what do you want to eat today? I'll cook to show you something." Song Lao Er said happily.

  Ruan Jiao was flattered, "Don't bother your second uncle, let's just eat something."

  Gu Yan smiled and said, "It's okay, my second uncle likes cooking, so let him show it."

  "Yes, for the first time. Seeing my nephew and girlfriend, why should I show my hands too." Song Lao Er went away happily after speaking.

  After Ruan Jiao waited for him to leave, she turned her head to look at Gu Yan, "Your mother is Academician

  Song ?" For Song Chu, a well-known and powerful academician of biology and agriculture , few people in China don't know, she has always admired her. other side.

  People in Kyoto also know that Academician Song is just a few of Song Dong's younger sisters, and his family is very good, and that Academician Song is married to the top wealthy Gu family.

  Gu Yan smiled and nodded: "Yes, my mother is Academician Song."

  Ruan Jiao couldn't help but widen her eyes. "You, you are the son of my idol. It's amazing."

  She never thought that her boyfriend was more than just an identity. It's simple, it's so awesome.

  "When she comes back from abroad next month, I will take you home for a meal, so that you can get close to the idol." He smiled and pinched her nose.

  Ruan Jiao's eyes were watery, excited and a little nervous, "Will your mother like me?"

  " Yes , I like it, my mother definitely likes it, she's easy to get along with." Gu Yan mentioned her mother. Qingjun's face rarely showed pride.

  Ruan Jiao is not a hypocritical person, "Well, well, I also want to get in touch with idols at close range."