Fanwai 9

One month later, Gu Yan's new energy company was established, and Song Laosi asked him to attend a reception next week.

  The focus of this cocktail party is an exchange banquet, which can be accompanied by female companions and family members, and there are respectable families and some business upstarts in Kyoto.

  Naturally, the Ruan family also received the invitation letter. Father Ruan is going to take his son, grandson, and two granddaughters to participate.

  Bringing son and grandson to participate in order to allow the two to accumulate contacts, and to bring two granddaughters to participate in order to gain insights, by the way, make friends with peers, if there are suitable young talents, the granddaughter can also try to contact and consider.

  Ruan Jiao didn't care much about attending this kind of banquet, unlike Ruan Han who ordered the dress in advance.

  She was going to go to the mall to buy one directly, so she received Gu Yan's invitation. She wanted her to be a female companion to the reception, so she naturally agreed.

  Gu Yan also asked her not to buy a dress, and took her to the top high-end studio in Kyoto to make a tailor-made one for her.

  Ruan Jiao also met Gu Yan's very fashionable grandmother, who was very loving and affectionate, and she liked it very much.

  On the day of the reception, Ruan Jiao told her family that she would go to the reception with her friends so that they would not have to wait for themselves.

  Elder Ruan and others thought that Ruan Jiao was going with the little girl in the circle, but they didn't object.

  The reception was held in the super five-star clubhouse, which was held by the Fei family, and Song Laosi also took a share.

  This time the organizer is also the Fei family, and the key point is to bring the heirs of the Fei family's generation to everyone.

  At the reception, everyone walked around in formal wear holding glasses of wine, chatting with people they knew, or sitting on the sofa for small talk, and some acquaintances were invited to introduce their contacts.

  The Ruan family is barely regarded as a second-rate wealthy, and the time to come is not too early, the old man asked old friends to introduce his grandson and granddaughter.

  I was chatting with an old friend, looked towards the door, and inadvertently saw Ruan Jiao walking in with a young handsome man with good temperament.

  Ruan Han also saw the two of them, and whispered to the old man: "He is Gu Yan."

  She didn't expect her cousin to bring Gu Yan to the reception. What was this going to do? Pave the way for Gu Yan to introduce contacts?

  At this moment, she looked at Gu Yan with incomparably complicated heart, but she didn't expect that he was really such a person, which disappointed her very much.

  The old

  man also wanted to get crooked and frowned: "Jiaojiao is a bit overwhelmed today." Father Ruan and Madam Ruan were a little embarrassed and angry while standing next to them. They did not expect that their daughter would take Gu Yan to the banquet.

  This kind of opportunity is rare, but Gu Yan is smart.

  Ruan Jiao also saw her family. She pulled Gu Yan and said, "I'll take you to see my grandfather and parents."

  Gu Yan nodded: "Okay!" The

  two got up and walked over. Ruan Jiao smiled at Ruan's family. People introduced, "Grandpa, Mom and Dad, this is my boyfriend Gu Yan."

  Gu Yan smiled, "Grandpa Ruan, uncle, auntie!" He

  stretched out his hand and didn't slap the smiley, although the Ruan family was not satisfied, Ruan Jiao didn't say hello. So I brought Gu Yan, but it still saved her face and didn't embarrass Gu Yan.

  "Hello!" The attitude of the three of them is neither warm nor indifferent.

  At this time, an old man walked over with a few people.

  "Lao Ruan, you guys came very early." Old man Qin said with a smile.

  "We have just arrived for a while." Master Ruan replied.

  Both of them are second-rate giants, and the relationship between the two elders is pretty good, and this is why the Qin family has the idea of ​​wanting to marry.   Grandpa

  Qin's gaze fell on Ruan Jiao, watching her intimately holding a young man, and frowned slightly, "Is this one next to Jiaojiao?"

"Grandpa Qin, he is my boyfriend. Gu Yan." Ruan Jiao didn't like the look Old Man Qin looked at her boyfriend, but she replied out of courtesy.

  Old man Qin seemed to be taken aback, and said with a smile: "It turns out to be Jiaojiao's boyfriend."

  "I don't know where the little friend is?" He looked at Gu Yan and asked.

  He really didn't expect that he wanted his grandson's marriage partner to be robbed by others.

  Gu Yan hasn't answered yet. Qin Ziyang, who is next to Mr. Qin, smiled and said, "Grandpa, Gu Yan is my alumnus. He is still working on his graduation thesis at school. I heard that the internship unit hasn't been found yet."

  Then he looked at Gu with a smile. Banquet, "I heard that Classmate Gu is going to work in the Ruan family?" As

  soon as these words came out, the faces of several members of the Ruan family were not pretty.

  Gu Yan raised his eyebrows, "Where did classmate Qin hear it, why didn't I know?"

  "Is that so? I heard what the student union said before and thought it was true."

  Qin Ziyang looked arrogant, "I don't know. Where is Gu student going for an internship? If you haven't found a unit yet, you can come to our Qin clan."

  This is completely putting Gu Yan's face on the ground.

  Ruan Jiao showed a bit of anger on her face, this Qin Ziyang was really sick.

  As soon as she was about to speak, Gu Yan squeezed her hand to stop it, her noble temperament no longer restrained.

  He faintly looked at Qin Ziyang and said, "I recently opened a small company to play with, so I won't bother Qin."

  "Pump!" Qin Ziyang laughed, "I don't know what small company Gu has started. Speak out so that we can see?"

  "I'm in a miserable situation, and I have to go home to work in the company." He added meaningfully.

  He thought that this was Gu Yan's swollen face and fat man, and he had to expose him today.

  When Mr. Ruan heard what they said, their expressions became ugly.

  They also thought that Gu Yan said this for the sake of face, which embarrassed everyone.

  If you don't go to work, you don't have to. Why do you need to start a small company?

  Many people also noticed the situation here, leaning over and standing by to watch the excitement.

  If Gu Yan usually doesn't bother to pay attention to people like Qin Ziyang, but in front of his girlfriend's family, he naturally can't let her be ridiculed by others.

  Just as Gu Yan was about to reach out for his business card, a voice rang next to him.

  "Ayan, you can finally give up to attend the cocktail party."

  I saw a group of people walking over, among them was the old man Fei who held the cocktail party.

  Gu Yan saw them smile, "Hello, Grandpa Fei, Uncle Fei!"

  "You are finally willing to come back from abroad." He laughed at Fei Xinyu and joked.

  They are friends who have played together since childhood, and the two are family friends, the relationship is very strong.

  Fei Xinyu came over and hugged Gu Yan's shoulders, and said silently: "My family has to let me into the company, I have no choice but to come back."

  Old man Fei gave him a blank look, "Look at the wrongdoer. If you are like a small banquet, we won't be too lazy to call you back."

  Fei Xinyu showed my wrong eyes, "Okay, grandpa, I know that Ayan has been a child of someone else's since he was a child. Don't use him to hit us."

  "It's fine if you know." Father Fei said irritably.

  Then he looked at Gu Yan lovingly, and swept the girl who was holding him, "Xiaoyan, this is your girlfriend, right?"

  Gu Yan nodded with a smile and said, "Yes, this is my girlfriend Ruan Jiao. "

  This is Grandpa Fei, this Uncle Fei, this is my brother Fei Xinyu who grew up playing with me." He introduced Ruan Jiao to the Fei family. know.

  Elder Ruan and the others were stunned. Not only did Gu Yan know the chairman of Fei's, but he seemed to be so familiar.

  The Fei family are the top giants that it is difficult for them to climb into the relationship, but they react quickly and immediately take the initiative to greet them.

  Regarding Gu Yan's face, the Fei family chatted with a few members of the Ruan family.

  Soon, two people walked in from the outside, and everyone at the scene knew each other.

  The two walked to Gu Yan, and Song Laosi teased him: "Xiaoyan, let you come with me, you have to come alone, and the feeling is to accompany your little girlfriend!"

  Gu Yan smiled and said, "Second uncle, Fourth uncle."

  "Second uncle, fourth uncle!" Ruan Jiao saw the two in private several times.

  "Hello Xiao Ruan, these are your family members, right?" Song Laosi was not the second-rate son in the village for a long time, and now the temperament of a person of status is more elegant and elegant.

  Ruan Jiao nodded, "This is my grandfather..." After

  introducing her family, she introduced to Grandpa Ruan and others, "This is Gu Yan's second uncle and fourth uncle."

  The people in Ruan's family were shocked and shocked. Of course, they can recognize who the two are, the richest man in the country and the tycoon of the domestic catering industry, who will be shaken by a stomping in the business world.

  But I didn't expect that they would be Gu Yan's uncle, so wouldn't he be Gu's child?

  They also know that Academician Song and Academician Gu have a pair of daughters, but they have never appeared in the public eye before.

  Song Laosi is a good person. I can't see the shock and surprise of the Ruan family. He still likes Ruan Jiao, so he will give the Ruan family face and actively talk about it.

  "Hello, Mr. Ruan, I am the fourth uncle of the small banquet. The two children are in love. We are both supportive. I also want to invite you out to sit and have a casual meal another day." Mr.

  Ruan quickly recovered from the shock. Immediately smiled and said: "Yes, our family also supports the two children falling in love. Let's set a time for the two families to have a meal."

  He really wanted to scold the rumors at this time . The identity of Gu Yan is considered to be the identity of Gu Yan. It's the princeling of Kyoto, the fart phoenix man.

  They Nguyen Clan had always wanted to find Song Clan to cooperate, but there was no way to get started, but now the opportunity came to him, making him feel like a pie in the sky.

  Fortunately, they didn't give Gu Yan a cold face, or split the two in private.

  He is also a shrewd person, and soon started talking with Song Laosi.

  Song Laosi also took the Ruan family around and got acquainted with the connections that the Ruan family hadn't had access to before. The smile on the old man's face continued to deepen.

  It was the little granddaughter who was so powerful that she quietly took down the leader of the Gu family's younger generation, very good.

  When Ruan's family was happy, Qin's family was embarrassed. They ignored them, and the expressions of Old Man Qin and Qin Ziyang continued to change.

  Qin Ziyang was also dragged to the corner by Mr. Qin to scold him, offending who is not good, and actually offending the heirs that the Gu family and the Song family emphatically cultivated, the grandson was really dumbfounded.

  Qin Ziyang also collapsed a little bit. Who would have thought that Gu Yan, whom he had been holding to compare with himself, and looked down upon him, had actually come out of the top giants.

  At the same time, he was ashamed of his stupid behavior just now, and it was too slapped.

  Ruan Han was also shocked inside. She also didn't expect Gu Yan to have such a big background, and she didn't really see it at all.

  She felt soreness and regret in her heart. In fact, she had always liked Gu Yan. If she persisted in the first place, would it have a different ending?

  She shook her head. No matter what, Gu Yan became her cousin's boyfriend. She could only suppress these thoughts and envied her cousin at the same time.

  There were many people attending this reception. The Fei and Song brothers introduced Gu Yan and the new energy company he opened, which happened to be a very promising company that has recently emerged in the business world.

  It's only now that everyone knows that it was originally hosted by Gu Jiagu. For a while, he was also actively touched up and sought after by many people at the cocktail party.

  The Ruan family has naturally become the envy of everyone. If they can marry the Gu family and the Song family, the Ruan family is about to take off.

  The news spread quickly. After a few days, everyone at Huada heard that Gu Yan is actually the fourth generation most valued by the Gu family. It is also the nephew of the Song family brothers, who will be part of the Song family group. Heir, he also opened a new energy company.

  While many people were shocked, they couldn't help but sigh that Gu Yan had hidden too deeply. They had known that he was this identity, so they had hugged their thighs in advance.

  The secret love, the bright love, and the admiration of the girls who like Gu Yan were also amazed. Sure enough, the male god is the male god. Not only did he not fall into the altar, he became the myth of their school.

  Why is Ruan Jiao so lucky? He actually caught up with such a handsome, handsome and capable male gods. They all turned into lemon spirits, except for envy and jealousy.