Third floor/Quidditch learning

(Shorter chapter)

The rest of the day passed and at noon time the four Gryffindors were on their way back to the common room. They all a walked up the stairs.

"I'm telling you two! It's spooky. She knows more about you than you do about yourselves" Ron said.

"Who doesn't?" The twins said synchronized.

The stairs started to change.

"What's happening?" Harry asked.

"The staircases change, remember?" Hermione answered.

The stairs stopped.

"We should go up there before the staircases moves again. But I have to admit though. It was really cool" Bree said.

They all glared at her like she was a totally crazy person.

"What?"

They shakes their heads and walked up and opened the door. They got in and saw a creepy statue in the dark room.

"Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?" Ron asked.

"We're not supposed to be here" Hermione said.

"Third floor remember? It's forbidden.... Which makes it more exciting" Bree said happily.

They all look at her weirdly again.

"What? Bruh" She asked and shrugged.

The fire went on and Mr. Filch cat walked into the room.

"Let's go!" Harry said.

Mrs. Norris looked at them.

They all turned around with wide eyes.

"It's Filch's cat" Hermione whispered.

"Run"

They all runned down the hall and they soon reached a door. Harry tried to open it.

"It's locked" He said frustrated.

"We're done for!" Ron said.

"Y'all dumb. Let me" Bree took out her wand "Alohomora"

And the door unlocked itself they all ran in and closed the door. And Ron and Harry looked at her with amazed expressions.

"Can you stop looking at me all the time like I've defeated some evil wizard?" She asked.

"But you and Harry have" Hermione said.

"Oh.."

"Alohomora?" Ron asked.

"Standard book of spells. Chapter seven" Hermione answered.

"Anyone here my sweet" Filch asked.

He looked around the place suspiciously. She he saw nothing he turned away and walked out.

"Come on" He said to his cat Mrs. Norris.

"Filch is gone" Hermione said.

"He thinks the door is locked" Ron said.

"It was locked"

"And for good reason" Bree and Harry said.

A dog with three heads started to stir awake and yawned. It started growling and the four Gryffindors screamed loudly and sprinted out locking the door an ran towards their common room.

"What are they doing? Keeping a thing like that locked up in school?" Ron asked panicked

"Didn't you see what it was standing on?" Bree said like it was obvious.

"I wasn't looking at it's feet! I was preoccupied with it's heads or maybe you didn't notice that it was THREE" Ron exclaimed.

"It was standing on a trapdoor. It wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something" Hermione said surely.

"Guarding something?" Harry asked.

"That's right. Now if you three don't mind. I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another idea to get us killed. Or worse... expelled. Come on soon Bree. We are waking up early tomorrow" Hermione said.

Bree furrowed her eyebrows.

"What? Why early Mione?"

Hermione narrowed her eyes at her friend and Bree groaned and nodded. Hermione walked into the dormitory and closed the door.

"She really need to sort out her priorities" Ron said and the twins nodded.

They looked at her again.

"What now? I haven't done anything" She groaned.

"You always scold us instead of agreeing with us when we say something like this about Hermione" Ron said.

She rolled her eyes and went towards the door but Harry stopped her.

"You're mental if you are going to sleep without hugging your brother goodnight" He said.

She hugged him and he hugged back tight and kissed her head because she also was shorter than him and always been. They pulled away after a minute.

"Now! Goodnight Harry and Ron" She smiled

"Night B" Ron said and gave her a side hug.

"Goodnight Bree" Harry said.

••••••••••••

The next day Oliver Wood and Harry was carrying out a half long box.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players. Three chasers. One of them you Ambree. Two beaters, one keeper and a seeker. That's you Harry." Oliver said.

They put down the box and took at the biggest ball and threw it to Bree.

"There are three kinds of balls. This one's called a Quaffle. The chasers. Ambree and two others handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those hoops" Oliver explains and Bree nodded.

"The keeper. That's me. Defends the hoops. With me so far?" Oliver asked.

Bree nodded.

"I think so, what are those?" Harry asked.

"You better take this" Oliver handed the bat to Harry.

Oliver set one of the balls loose.

"Careful now, it's coming back" He said.

The ball were on its way down and Harry beat it away. The ball flew towards a statue holding two swords and flew through them. Oliver looked impressed.

"Not bad Potter. You'd make a fair beater" He said.

Then he turned to Bree and asked if she wanted to test but she politely declined.

The ball made it's way back.

"Uh oh"

The ball flew down to Oliver and he catched it with an 'ompfh' and got the trouble ball back and locked it in its place.

"What was that?" Bree asked.

"Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are a Seeker Potter and the only thing I need you to worry about is this. The Golden Snitch" Oliver gave it to Harry.

"I like this ball" He said.

"You like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see" Oliver explained.

"What do he do with it" Bree asked curiously.

"He catches it. Before the other teams seeker. You catch this. The game is over. You catch this Potter and we win"

The snitch begin to fly and Harry and Bree sees it.

"Whoa"
———————————————————————
Oops! This chapter got a bit short. But the next chapter will definitely be longer than this. We'll see if I'll update another chapter today or if I should write tomorrow instead.