Chapter 53

The day after the play Aang, and Zuko are practicing firebendimg together while Y/n and Azula are doing the same thing

Zuko:You need to be more aggressive Aang, you need to be as fearsome as fire itself! You control it! It doesn't control you!

Azula:Y/n in order to create blue fire you need to intensify the fire without losing control of it...which you are...

Y/n:Why does my fire need to be more hot? It's fire...

Azula:The same reason why i'm helping you even though you're The Eternal Flame...there is room to improve...push what you can do...

Y/n sighs

Y/n:I'm carried in fire bending ability by The Eternal Flame...

Azula:What if you get it taken from you?

Wan:Although I don't much about it, I can guarantee that without The Eternal Flame, you would die...it would be like ripping your heart and soul at the same time...

Azula:Okay...bad example on my end admittedly...look I have a better idea...close your eyes...

Y/n closes his eyes

Azula:I'm going to grab your hand...

Y/n:If you wanted to hold my hand you could've asked...

Azula:This is to help you...

Y/n:How?

Azula:Remember when I channeled lightning through you against Aang...

Aang:Hey I remember that!

Zuko:I don't remember telling you stop!

Aang:Sorry...

Azula:Also the time in the drill where you had me use my fire to help you...

Y/n:But I didn't make blue fire, I just used the heat to contribute to my own fire...

Azula:We are going to combine the two okay...? Together...as one...

He smiles a bit

Azula:Okay, take a deep breath...I'm going to grab your hand with blue fire...

Y/n nods and takes a deep breath like she asked

She creates a Flame in her hand as he grabs y/n

He tries to focus on the fire and keeping the heat and color all while keeping it under control...

Y/n opens his eyes and releases the fire from his other hand

A portion of it is blue but still mostly orange and red...

Azula:That's the most progress we've made all day...that's good...you need to be up to par with me if you are going to be by my side...

Aang:Zuko can we take a break please?

Zuko:I guess we've been doing this for a bit...go ahead...

Sokka walks up

Sokka:We're all headed down to the beach, you guys wanna join?

Aang:Yea!

Azula:I suppose I do miss the time we spent on Ember Island on the beach...

Y/n:I like the sun...I'll go...

Zuko:I'll meet up with you guys...

Y/n:Sure see you soon...

Y/n quickly grabs a towel for Azula before walking back to her

Azula:Great, now let's head down and lay down, I have to admit that training you has been tiresome...I need to rest for a bit...

Y/n sets her towel up as she lays down