Synopsis

The universe works miracles sometimes.

Arthur Leywin was a prime example.

He was reincarnated from a king from another universe.

He ages quickly, easily, with strength and power.

He has friends his age, a family that loves him, everything a regular human wants.

Y/n L/n is the other miracle.

Created with powers to control elements beyond the regular magician, they quickly developed their magic, and soon, even the sky was under their control.

They don't have what Arthur has, but they have the ability to do what they want.

Nothing stops something that is meant to blossom from blossoming.

But even we know that when one object is created, an object of equal malice is created to keep the balance.

Arthur is ripped from his family when young briefly.

Y/n is forced to run away from her fate of sealing the disaster coming.

In a desperate attempt to live longer, they summon a new soul into the world to take their place.

In exchange, their own age is regressed, and they become an orphan struggling on the street, taken in by an aristocratic family enamored by their knowledge.

They wouldn't get to meet the soul officially until they both make it to Xyrus academy.

And after that, it's only a race against time.