Deal

"Better?"

You nodded. You felt his smooth hands touch your ear and take your blind fold off.
Mire was tall.. and hovered over you intimidatingly.
"Hold your hands out for me.. Okay?"
You were hesitant and he noticed.
"If you do it, I'll answer all your questions.. okay doll?"

He's gonna do what he wants either way.. so i'll take the opportunity.

You put your hands out and he cuffed your wrists.
"Precautions~" He said and sat beside you, "See I'm not a bad guy"

I have to be careful what I ask..

"I can ask anything?" You questioned with your throat feeling better.
"Anything~"
"Who are you?"
Mire frowned, "I'm your soulmate? I thought you just said you loved me? Silly Y/n.. Is that a joke question?" he chuckled.
You nervously laughed with him.

Shit..

"I think what you meant to ask was where we first met~"

Mire stood up and went to a dresser.
He pulled out a red rose, looked at you, and grinned with sinister eyes.
Your eyes widened and Mire chuckled.
"I remember it like it was yesterday, I thought about you all the time.. my love.. darling~ I knew you were the one~"
"T-That time when I was late for school.. and I went through that s-shortcut.." You were stumbling over your words.
Mire startled you with his eyes lighting up with amusement.
"You remember?! All the roses had bloomed on the bushes.. That happened to be the day I took a short cut to my school aswell!!"

You didn't even wanna flashback to the day. The day you'd met a cute, mature boy on the way, rushing to school. You had a short chat, and he made you blush. He couldn't have been that much older than you but he made your heart beat. It was once.. nothing more?

"Everyday I went down that trail hoping to see you again Y/n.." He placed his hand on your hand with the rose. "I had to try other.. things.. to see you"

You didn't know what to say. We're you supposed to be flattered? I mean.. He did kidnap you.

"But.. I guess it was just one time.. So I had to do more investigating"
Mire placed his hand on your cheek, making you face him.
"For you, For us.."

You gulped.
"Can I ask another question?"
"Yes" Mire smiled.
"What are you gonna do with me?"

...

"What the hell? Why would you ask that?" He became confused.
Mire placed the rose in between both of your hands and squeezed.
The thorns poked your skin making it bleed.
"M-Mire that hur-
He squeezed tighter until both of your hands were bleeding. He intertwined your fingers with the rose in between.
"You know, I know you lied when you said loved me" He chuckled a bit.
"I didn-
"Shhhh~ Its okay Y/n. You'll love me as much as I love you soon. If you loved me you would ask such dumb questions.."

Mire took your bloody hand and licked  the wounds. His dark eyes looked demented.
"I'll do anything for you.. anything~"
"Anything?" You scooted closer towards him.
He kissed the part of your wrist that wasn't covered by the hand cuff.
"Anything sweetheart~"
"Then.. Can you please let me go hom-

Mire looked at you spitefully making you stop in the middle of your sentence.
"I um.. Mire you don't have to keep me here to make me yours.."

"You're already trying to leave?" His change in voice scared you.
"L-Let me finish please" You placed your hand on his and he raised an eyebrow.
"We can just be a normal couple! Boyfriend and Girlfriend who go to separate schools. I actually.. like crazy guys. You should know this"

Mire stayed quiet.
"You like my clothes right? You like me.. You love me. All my clothes are at my house."
You were trying everything in the book to convince the psychopath in front of you.
"What if you get caught? They'll take me away"
"And your definitely my type, when I first saw you I couldn't stop blushing an-
"Shut up now"

You did so.
He stood up and went to the same dresser and pulled out a knife.
He looked at you and smirked.
Mire walked towards you slowly and you scooted back against the bed frame.
"What are you.."
He climbed on top of you and held the knife above your chest.
"You just reminded me doll~"

*RIPPP*

You opened your eyes and your skirt and hoodie had been sliced apart, revealing your purple under garments.
"Those weren't your clothes, these where that bitches.."
Mire took them from under you and threw them in a corner.

You were shaking.
You actually thought he was gonna stab you for asking such a sane thing.
"Oh no.. The knife must have caught you.."
You looked down and your stomach had a red vertical slit.
"I'm sorry.."
He felt bad.
"Okay.. You're right. I'll let you go back but with some circumstances"

You didn't want to look excited to hear those words but your head shot up with a smile. Mire had moved closer with his face near yours.
"We'll talk about the circumstances later.. but you have to stay a whole week with me before I let you go okay?"
You nodded yes quickly and he pecked your head.

Mire smirked.
You were relieved and let out a sigh.
Next thing you knew, you felt something wet and slimy on your stomach.
"W-What are you doing??" Your face heated up.
Mire licked the blood off your wound. "I heard spit helps wounds~"

❤️