Rehearsing Refusal

6 Months Before
'Cameron, please! I beg of you don't make me do this!' I sob, clutching hold of his jacket. His body warmth radiated onto my nude, goose pimpled skin, briefly distracting me about how nice it was to not feel entirely frozen. However, the welcomed sensation soon ended when Cameron takes hold of my frail wrists and pushes me away from him. With how abrupt he was, I stumbled over the chains holding my ankles together and land with a heavy thud, onto my arse.
'For fuck sake Addie! Just shut the fuck up and go sit in the corner!' Cameron hisses, running an agitated hand through his hair. It hurt my heart to see that Jordan had tortured him so demonically that he now only treated me as Jordan did. Inferior to him. Nothing but a plaything for all of them to use and abuse.

Not to Phoenix though. To him I was everything and beyond that, he actually made me feel better about myself. He had this incredible way of making me see past what had been done to me, to make my violated and filthy body feel something close to beautiful, it was amazing. When I dated Jordan willingly, I only ever felt fear, anxiety and depression. Phoenix eradicated all of that whenever he was with me.
As I positioned myself onto my knees, I wanted nothing more than to have my arms wrapped around his warm neck as he held me tight against him. Yet, the desire was a foolish and impossible one for he was bound and caged in Jordan's room. I felt worried for his welfare of course but I knew that it was more than likely that Phoenix was driving Jordan mad and that made me internally smile.

After a short while with Cameron letting out a few angry sighs, I feel sheer anxiety poach my chest when his dial tone rings out. He was calling Jordan! Jordan had promised me that if I did anything, no matter how minor, to piss Cameron or Jase off then he was going to do a 'Chelsea smile' on Phoenix. I couldn't allow him to do that.
'Cameron please! Don't call Jordan, please I'm sor-' before I can plead any further, Jase comes behind me and wrenches a bandana around my mouth, pulling it so harshly that I fall backwards and bang my head against the wall.
'Come on slut, don't be clumsy!' He guffaws, shoving me onto my knees in front of him. Thankfully, my face was away from his dick yet having him stand so close was still disconcerting. He is fleet with knotting the ends of the bandana together and laughs when he kicks my mid spine, causing me to fly forward and face plant the floor.
I push myself up and ignore the pity helping hand Cameron is offering me. Bit late to be a hero now you prick.
I resume my place against the wall and focus on how heavy the tension had become between the two men.

'Take the gag off,' Cameron booms, his voice causing my heart to shudder into an anxiety fuelled, irregular rhythm. I hated any loud noises since Jordan had forced me to wear headphones with heavy metal playing at full volume when he stole me from the hospital. Asshole.
'Fuck you, I don't answer to you' Jase snaps back. I knead my hands together, trying and failing to ease the rising panic starting to smother my nerves.
'It's not needed! Now take it off, twat!' Cameron hits back, this time shoving Jase harshly in the chest. The shorter man stumbles and I struggle to not chuckle.
'Well it fucking is. You told her to shut her mouth and she didn't. She is going to fucking learn to do as she is told' Jase snaps back, generously throwing a painful backhand across my head. That appeared to be the last straw for Cameron. Within a flash, he unexpectedly growls at Jase, pinning the shorter man against the wall by the scruff of his shirt. I only knew this as from my peripheral vision, I could see Jase's knees.
'Stop fucking beating on her!' Cameron spat through gritted teeth.
'Jordan told us that if she disobeyed to punish her accordingly! That is what I have done!'
'She wasn't misbehaving, she was worried you fucking idiot!'
'And why should I give a fuck? Our job is to train the slut not to give her a therapy session!' Jase spat back, his eyes alight with nothing but venom for me.
After some abrupt pushing and a non-verbal pissing contest of who was the bigger man, Jase finally relents and storms from the room. The slam of the door was so intense that the entire room trembled and I couldn't help but choke on a stifled sob of panic. I was surely going to get some shit from Jordan after Jase exaggerated his version of events.

I stare at my bony hands, running the tips of my fingers over the fading bruises caused by the cannula's of which had spent many weeks embedded in my veins. The entire ordeal between the two of them had my heart not far from cardiac arrest. The stress of seeing two grown men fight, was both unsettling and highly triggering.

The night before, Jase had pinned me in a similar fashion to the wall of my cell. He had explicitly explained how he intended to sodomize and shag the life out of me on the eve of the day I was due to be married to Jordan. Seeing him being pinned in replication of how he had assaulted me, I felt a potent need to throw up.
Trying to distract my thoughts from his repulsive assurances, I continued to stare gormlessly at my hands.
My skin was almost see through now, I'd lost so much weight and the nutrition supplements Jordan was feeding me wasn't doing much to improve it. I was beyond famished but when I complained two weeks before, Jordan kindly dislocated my jaw making sure I didn't make the same mistake again. It worked because I hadn't and never intended to again.
'You sound hungry,' Cameron announces a while later. What an observant prick, was it my cadaverous frame or my howling stomach that gave it away?
'I've ordered room service. You can have the starter if you want,' he continued. I kept my head bowed and pressed my eyes to a soft close. For a second there he sounded as though he actually gave a fuck about what happened to me. I didn't intend to ever let my guard down for him again. He fucked that chance many moons ago.
'Look, I know you're pissed at me but if I take that off and Jase comes back he will think I've gone soft again'.
God forbid you come across as having a soul! Note my potent sarcasm.

With a heavy sigh, I hear Cameron collapse on the bed as though he had, had enough of my suppositious attitude. Which I didn't have, I just didn't want to deal with him. He started playing a game on his phone with the most irritating jingle but I could feel how unsettled his soul and conscious was. It was gnawing away at him but I wasn't 't being entirely unreasonable, he had hurt me and my trust in him had been obliterated.

Not long later, room service arrived and a divine aroma had me drooling like a starved pup.
'Come and sit at the table, Adara' Cameron orders, his tone now having regained its arctic tone.
I do as I'm told, keeping my head down as I dubiously walk past his tall figure.
Cameron said nothing as he pulled the bandana from my mouth and dropped it down to my throat. To my surprise, he proceeded to sit beside me and gathered a forkful of spaghetti. I was quite impressed at how expertly and neatly he wound the noodles around the tongs.
'Open'
Wary of Cameron's intentions, I opened my mouth slowly. However, with the care and tenderness I had been familiar with almost two years before, Cameron placed the food onto my tongue and watched with amused eyes as I let out a moan of sheer ecstasy. Spaghetti bolognaise had never tasted so damn good. The sauce was seasoned just right and the noodles were cooked to perfection. The Parmesan melted into my tastebuds and I had to quickly close my mouth after each mouthful to keep from dribbling.
'Want some juice?'
With my cheeks loaded with the food, I nod eagerly.
He puts the straw to my lips and watches me with intensity as I gulp down the pineapple cordial. It was a welcome reprieve from the routine dryness of my throat and I felt as though my voice had been replenished despite having no use for it.

After the meal, I thanked him, though every bone in my body wanted to protest. To be given food is a basic human need and yet I was consistently deprived. Did he deserve my thanks for showing some decency?
I supposed he did as he could have left me in the corner whilst he consumed the lot.
'Thank you for letting me eat, Sir'.
With a curt nod, Cameron stands behinds me, lifts the bandana and pulls it into my mouth, tying it firmly but not painfully at the back of my head. It was a sensation I was far too accustomed to. Worryingly, it had started to feel unnatural to be left without some form of muzzle.

Placing his large hands beneath my arms, Cameron lifts me to my feet and guides me over to his bed. I try my hardest not to sob but knowing I was about to be raped once again, thrust a cry from beneath the material before I could stop it. I drop in a heap to the floor, suddenly and ferociously clawing at the gag. I couldn't breathe, I needed it off! I needed to scream! I needed to go - please Cameron don't do this to me too! Please! I couldn't take someone else violating me. Not again...the world began to darken, Cameron was yelling something to me but I couldn't focus...I just...

Word count - 1764
Oof! Sorry! Cliffhanger once more lol! This is before they are remanded to the psych ward! I'm going for a present, past pattern with the chapters just in case anyone is finding it confusing.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!