𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥

A/N: okay so some of this chapter is like that one chapter from Dalaric by ARKHNN (iykyk) because in honesty I loved how the author wrote it. ALL creds go to them <3

I don't know what the fuck she's doing to me and it's scaring the fuck out of me

I don't know what the fuck she's doing to me and it's scaring the fuck out of me. That feeling in my stomach I get never seems to disappear whenever I'm around her. Those hazel eyes always seems to get me weak. Even her small touches do.

My mom would say that you know you're in love when that someone feels like home.

When that someone worries for you when you don't do that for yourself.

"Don't scare me like that you motherfucker! Do you know how worried I w-"

When that someone sees the good in you when nobody else did. When nobody else wanted too.

"Tienes lindos ojos."

When that someone would hold you when times got tough without you needing to tell them too because they knew.

"Free hug."

When that someone doesn't care how wealthy you are or how you spend your money. Or how you look.

"How about this, we take it in turns paying for shit."

"You're not so bad yourself darling."

Amara is that someone that I have the urged to protect every fucking day because she's worth it. She's everything and more.

"Lay a finger on her and I promise you it'll be the last thing you'll do."

She is that someone that gave me her all regardless how little or how much she had.

"Sorry it's nothing big, I just didn't know what to get you."

She's been driving me insane to the point where I've almost pulled my own hair out just thinking about her. Honestly fuck her for making me feel like this. For God sakes, I don't have a fucking crush on her. My feelings for her are beyond that. It has been for a while now but I was too scared to admit it.

Admit that I love her.

No. I can't love Amara.  I could never admit that out loud. Call me a pussy I don't care. At the end of the day, she was just part of a deal. What happens when she finds out  the truth? Will she hate me? I can't do that to her. I can't fall for her even though I already have. It's time like this where I wish I had my mothers advice but I don't. Not anymore.