Mitsuri

"Here!" Mitsuri exclaims with a big smile, putting another cake in the table who was already filled with sweets, there was barely any space left in it

Normally, I would question to why she made so many sweets when there's just the two of us here, but then I remembered that because of her body composition she eats way more than an average person, so I kept quiet about it.

"Eat as much as you want Y/N! I put all of my love into it!"

"Thank you, I'm sorry for not helping you cook, though."

"Don't worry about it! You're my guest, so of course you shouldn't do any work! Besides, I liked cooking for you.....it's kind of like I'm a housewife cooking for my husband!"

Oh yeah, I forgot that her dream was to marry someone.

Her face got completely red, she used both her hands to cover it and started to shake her head violently.

"What am I saying, you are a girl, so of course you are not my husband-" She started to mumble to herself.

"What about it? I'm fine with being your husband, or should I say wife?"

"Really?!"

She jumped in excitement, her face got dangerously close to mine as her eyes sparkled.

"Yeah, I'm sure that however you are going marry is an extremely lucky person."

"Y-you really should stop saying these things! It's making me embarrassed!"

"It's true though."

"I-I'm going to make another cake!"

She ran away.

I took a bite from one of the cakes as I waited for her to come back.

Oh, it's good!

"I'm full…." Y/N says, with her head resting against the table, she felt like her stomach was going to explode.

"I'm sorry…it's the first time that I have a pajama party with someone, so I ended up overdoing it." Mitsuri says worryingly, even though she ate almost all the sweets alone, she doesn't look like she's full at all.

"It's fine, It's my first pajama party too."

"Eeh? How is that possible?! Someone so pretty like you should have been invited to one all the time!" She says with surprised expression.