WAYB Noze _ Hate To Love You

ANGST

you and noze had been classmates since  highschool, now the two of you are graduating students in college. you were in fond of noze since highschool and she knew it since you confessed to her.

while you were sitting and listening to music, noze came up to you.

"wanna have lunch with us?" she clings arm with her boyfriend. "no thanks." you shook your head.

"are you sure?" noze asked, you nodded.

...

"how can things change so fast?" you thought as you look to the window, seeing noze being all goofy with her boy.

you and your two friends went to the restroom, as you were fixing your collar, your other friend asked.

"who would you date among our classmates if you were a boy?" she asked, you gulped before answering.

"mine would be noze." the friend who asked you stated while the other one didn't answer.

"mine would be noze also because she's cute." you replied, not wanting them to know.

"yah, she's so cute! her boyfriend is lucky to have her!" she stated.

...

noze

where are you? it's past 5 pm. i thought we would be making projects here?

i'm sorry, y/n. i can't be there. i just feel sick today.

is that so? okay. do you want me to come over?

no. i'm good thank you! i'm really sorry!

noze logged out

you were about to start making your projects but you noticed that the materials you bought weren't enough so you took your cap and rode your bicycle to the nearest store.

while on your way, you saw a familiar girl. she was playing with a man who also looks familiar, then you come into a conclusion that it was noze and her boy.

"noze?" you asked and the girl turned around, as soon as she saw you she covered her face.

"oh, hi?" her boyfriend greeted me, "what are you doing?" you asked.

"she said she is bored so-" her boyfriend got cut off when you rode your bicycle and went to the store.

"she must be crazy? knowing how i like her? not telling me what she feels about me? not doing assignments?" you feel like exploding.

after buying what you need, you came out of the store and rode your bicycle to see them having fun at that are again

"noze, can we talk?" you asked, she nodded.

"what do you think you're doing?" you asked, "i'm sorry i lied to you, i just want to spend time-"

"fuck it! i'm tired of you! you know i like you, right? you made me look like a fool! all these years, i kept on loving you-" you got cut off when noze slapped you.

"y/n, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to slap you." noze was about to caress your face when you pushed her away.

"i... i hate.. t-that... i love y-you.." you rode your bicycle and went home and since that day, you lost contact with noze.