27

Theo

Damn he looked so perfect, so beautiful.

Oliver looked up at me with such lust and wonder.

We've tried multiple times to have sex but we were always interrupted. But this time I know we'll go all the way.

All the way, damn I sound like some love struck teenager.

That's part of the reason why I know Oliver and I are meant to be together. Not only is this man an amazing father to Julian, he makes me feel like some love struck teenager. He makes me feel like this relationship is worth being in for the rest of my life.

I moved back on to my heels so that I can see all of him.

His hair was a mess from our session on the sofa but he still looked so damn perfect. His shirt was all tussled and his swollen stomach was partially on display.

Oliver made pregnancy look so damn sexy. The way his now swayed his hips when he walked. His thighs grew with plumpness and that ass. He's perfect peach like ass grew and honestly if he let me I'd spend hours nipping, kissing and sucking on his ass.

I got out of my thoughts when he let our a needy little whine.

I smiled at him and I hooked my fingers on to the top hem of his shorts. He gave me a shy nod and I started to pull his shorts off.

He lifted up just enough so that they could slid past his ass and I slowly pulled them down his beautiful plump thighs.

When they were finally off Oliver stretched his legs and had them on either side of me. He nervously pulled his shirt up and he looked so innocently beautiful.

His dripping heard cock was on display. I never took myself for a guy with a pregnancy kink but seeing his belly and his cock made me want to devour him.

I slid my hands down his thighs and his breath hitched. He followed my lead and his left leg was now on my shoulder. He was even more exposed and I took this opportunity to kiss down his thighs.

"Oh wow" he moaned

I continued to kiss down his legs and I maneuver my body to where I was now on my stomach.

His cock twitched when my face was now eye level with it. The head was angry. It was red and dripping with pre cum.

"Please" Oliver begged

"Love you don't have to beg me. I'm going to suck that perfect cock of yours. Then I'm going to stretch you open so that you can take my cock. I'm going to make love to you so good that your body will have no choice but to sleep in tomorrow" I said with a sly smile

Oliver

I felt my face flush. I can't believe he just said that.

Before I could even speak one of his hands gave my cock a perfectly right grip. It was just enough to make me beg for more but it wasn't too tight to where or hurt.

Instinctively I thrusted upward into his hand.

"So fucking sexy. Are you going to do the same when I'm socking your cock? Are you going to fuck my mouth?" He asked

Oh my goodness!! How could he say that with a straight face.

"Oh....my....FUCK!" I nearly yelled

Theo's mouth was perfectly warm. His tongue was doing things that I didn't even know a tongue could.

"Fuck my mouth" Theo as right after he popped off my cock

Immediately he went back to taking me deep into his throat. I couldn't really see him since the stomach was in the way but I reached down and found his hair.