Dazed And Confused

TW: Slight mentions of Sexual assault.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"The drugs will wear off at any moment and she will struggle, do you understand?" Muffled, painful, my chest aching, all I saw was black, my heart beat sounded faint in my ear drums and I couldn't think.

I couldn't conjure any thoughts, I couldn't visualise, my muscles twitched painfully. I felt bound, I couldn't move and every part of me was screaming.

What happened?

"Is it just me or are the dorms smaller now?" I asked Kehlani as we walked around Elora and Nevaeh's dorm.

"No, they're smaller" she replied, running her hand over the top of Nevaeh's sheets "It smells better too"

"No it's just because we had smelly boys in our dorm 24/7. They always smelt like this, like new" I corrected as I inspected her bookshelf full of dusted books she hadn't touched all year "I don't know why you have these, El. You don't like reading"

"Not true" she defended "I just don't like reading textbooks" she shrugged, snatching the book I had from my hands.

"Elora" I scolded but decided to let it go and walked some more around her room.

"Your bathroom smells stereotypically like roses!" Lorenzo called out then not 10 seconds later we heard the clash of something hit the ceramic ground.

"Enzo— mum! Lorenzo is touching my stuff" Elora huffed, storming towards the bathroom and ripping the door all the way open "Get. Out!"

"Lorenzo get out of your sisters stuff" I said mindlessly while looking around at the pictures she had on her drawer. There was a picture of Draco and I, one of her and her friends and one of her and Lorenzo when they were babies.

"Hey, nev" I walked over to her and nudged her shoulder while Kehlani continued to have a look around "Where's your brother?"

"I don't know" she shrugged "Last I saw he was on his was to Herbology" she smiled before walking towards Kehlani.

I watched as they conversed, it was amazing, watching how grown up they looked, how they acted and spoke. It felt like just yesterday that I was holding Elora in my arms, feeding her from a bottle.

I smiled and suddenly got the urge to pee. I chewed my lower lip and saw they were deep in conversation. I would only be gone five minutes so without them noticing—I turned around and left the dorm.

I walked back through the common room, careful not to disturb those who were studying or reading before I made my way out and down the hall, towards the prefects bathroom.

I walked past the stray student or two, paying no mind to me as they rushed around to get to their classes. I smiled to myself, this place hasn't changed one bit and I really do miss it sometimes.

It was when everything was simple.

I huffed and took a left down a deserted hallway, it was empty and quiet as classes were starting and most of the halls were empty now.

And then I felt it.

It felt like a split second, the blink of an eye and I was struggling. Kicking and trying to scream in their strong grip. I didn't get very far before I felt myself growing sleepy, my muscles relaxing and my muffled shouts come to a stop, my vision started to waver, the last thing I saw before everything went black was the faint outline of their shoes.