23

Bigg boss told all the housemates to sit in the living room!

Then he announced the task!

The task was snake and ladder task!

In this task, as arti and asim is safe, they both will fill their snakes with mud and the other unsafe contestants will fill their ladders with mud!

At the end of the day, whose ladder and whose snake will be beautifully decorated with mud, will win the task!

.
.
.

Everybody got ready for the task!

Sid very well knew that only he and sana are here to support each other!

Asim and arti were somehow supporting sidnaaz, the other contestants were only doing planning and plotting.

.
.
.

The task started and everyone started filling their respective ladders and snakes!

In the first round,

Everything was calm!

Everyone was doing their work properly!

After the first round sid had successfully filled his ladder with mud... His mike was destroyed by mud!

So he thought to go to the washroom and clean it...

Before going, he looked at everyone and said...

Sid: agar meri sirhi tooti, toh sab ki tootegi...

If my ladder will break, then everyone else's will break too!

.
.

Saying that, he left...

Paras was the first one who started destroying sid's ladder while asim and sana told him not to do that....

Sana: paras tu haar ek task ko bigar deta hai. Atleast bigg boss ki toh ijjat kar le!

Paras you spoil every task। At least respect bigg boss।

Paras : tu chup reh! Ye game hai...

Shut up ! It's a game!

Asim: game hai toh game ki tarha khel na! Gandagi kare bina ek game dhaang se nahi khel saakta tu!

If it's a game then play it like a game! Don't play the game in a dirty way।

.
.

Sana became sad and went to asim.

Sana: yaar sidhaarth ne itni mehnaat se baanayi thi...ye kyun kharab kar raha hai uski sirhi?

Sidharth made this with so much hardwork। Why is he destroying it ?

Asim: mera toh maan ho raha hai ek khich k thappar lagau iss kutte ko!

I want to slap him।

Sana: mai jaa k roku?

Should I go and stop him?

Asim: koi fayda hai? Tujhe bhi paata hai ki paras ki game plan hi dirty hai....

There is no use of doing this। You also know that paras's game plan is dirty।

Sana nodded!

.
.
.

Sid came back and saw that paras was destroying his ladder!

So, he very calmly looked at paras and then started destroying his ladder!