twenty seven

Luna's POV
~*~

After many more beers, I was now on the dance floor dancing with Rosè and Jennie.

It was so nice to talk with Rosè and Jennie especially since Blackpink don't usually come to award shows which limits the chance of me seeing them.

They were both lovely girls and expressed to me how much they adored my album.

"Ah look at them!" Rosè laughs, pointing at something across the room.

Both Jennie and I turn our heads to look in the direction Rosè was pointing to find Jisoo giving Lisa a piggy back while they talked to Yeri and Selugi from Red Velvet.

"Ah, Cute!" I gush.

I turn back around, looking over Rosè's shoulder in the direction of the booth where the boys were sitting at. Jin catches me staring at them and gives me a wink making me smile before I direct my attention back to Rosè and Jennie.

"Ah there you are!" A male voice booms over the music.

Arms wrap around Rosè's waist from behind, the man resting his chin on top of her head revealing his face to us.

Mark from Got7

"Sorry pretty ladies but I'm going to steal her away," Mark smiles at Jennie and I.

"Use protection!" Jennies shouts with a smirk as Mark pulls Rosè backwards.

"Unnie!" Rosè laughs as her eyes widen before disappearing with Mark in the crowd.

The DJ plays a new song which both Jennie and I begin to dance to, holding each other's hands and twirl each other around.

"You'll have to message me so we can catch up once all of your promotions end," Jennie talks loudly so I can hear her over the music playing.

"Yes," I smile. "I'd love that!"

"Hey!" Jennie smiles, looking to the right of me.

I turn my head to see Jimin coming to stand beside me, looking at me with a big eye smile while Kai from Exo comes to stand next to Jennie and wrapping his arm over her shoulder.

"Luna-ssi, nice to finally meet you!" Kai smiles at me warmly.

"Likewise," I smile back at him with a nod of my head.

Jennie smiles at our interaction before wrapping her arms around Kai's waist and begins to dance with him.

I turn to Jimin who reaches out to touch me but I grab a hold of his hand stopping him, glancing around the room.

"It's okay," Jimin reassures me with a chuckle. "Look around," He gestures to the entire club.

I look around to see everyone completely paying no mind to what was going on around them. Mark and Rosè were hooking up in the corner, Jennie and Kai were all over each other beside us on the dance floor and I noticed even some idols hooking up with members from their own group.

"No one cares," Jimin says, reaching out to touch my face. "We're safe,"

I nod my head at his words before sighing comfortably in his presence.

"Let's dance," Jimin smirks.

I run a hand through my hair moving my hips to the beat while Jimin dances with his hands on my hips, pulling our bodies close.

I felt free in this moment

The song Come Through begins to play, I turn around making Jimins hands spin coming to rest on my lower abdomen causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.