⌗26. I will survive

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ㅤ THERE, was a young boy who loves to play with his group of friends, he was the type of boy who doesn't care, the fact that he is attractive. he is just enjoying his youth life like other kids would do.

Playing on the playgrpund like he usually do, his very own, emerald eyes landed on something that makes his stomach flips for the first time in his entire life.

He felt so dizzy on that day when his eye landed on her. it feels like his heart is bursting out of his chest every time he glance on that someone. he can't help but get shivers and get butterfly.

After knowing her real indentity, he found out that she is older than her for a year. he was mid-school while she is still in her first year in highschool. Intentionally passing by the school she went, the boy cannot help to search the girl throught the sea of student every-afternoon just to have a glance on her beauty and her elegancy.

That was his habit every now and then. wishing that she would had glance on her way to him, the opportunity to get that chance has given to him in a worse way possible.

Surround by thugs in early-evening, he was passing by after heading out getting his snack, when he suddenly surrounds by people who he doesn't even seen or heard before. positioning himself and ready to fight, a familiar voice behind him was heard causing the people scattered the street in fear.

Glancing he saw her, having an angry expression ehile holding a stick. they are not afraid because of her, they're afraid because of her monstrous aura, that even thugs in Osaka are familiar.

She smiled and said " You should be careful there's so many thugs here. " his
eyes spark while pink dust spread across his cheeks. He never expected that, that is the reason they became closed and create a friendship together.

Hidden feeling of his remain the same, he loves her but she doesnt know, he was a coward boy. always stuttered everytime she talk to him.

All the girl who likes him desprately wanting to talk to him and falling to him deeply, while here he was being a fool to a girl who's in the same age of his older brother.

He change, he used to be the boy who doesnt care about his looks, but now he is the boy who will do anything to make him look good infront of her. A boy who used to play on the playground is now playing on the basketball with people who is older than him.

He wanted to be more matured for her.

He wanted her to see him like a man not some kind of mid-schooler. and now he think that he is a clown, clowning everyone from his stupid ambition.