fifteen

fifteen| bury me in flowers

Y/N laid on her bed panting, her forehead was covered in sweat and her waist hurt. The knife in her hand as she knew she was going to die that very night.

Sae-byeok on the other hand didn't know the girl was slowing passing away. She knew something was wrong with her girlfriend but she had no clue that the girl was bleeding out.

Sae-byeok got up and walked towards her lover. Y/N had her eyes closed wishing the pain would stop, when she heard the footsteps she quickly pulled out her knife aiming it towards them.

"Woah. Calm down, it's only me" The taller one announced sending her a warm smile. "I wouldn't hurt you"

Y/N let out a relief sigh "yeah. Sorry"

-

Sae-byeok combed her girlfriends hair watching her breathing patterns even out. She hummed softly trying to keep herself calm from the events earlier today. The only thing that should of been in her mind was protecting the girl in her arms.

"people can't die from glares" Y/N told her

"they could if I tried hard enough"

Y/N sat up hissing from the pain in her hip, but also laughing- she sounded like a dying cat <3. Sae-byeok liked cats, she was secretly a fox who loved eating cats, she transformed into her orange and white fox formed and ate Y/N. the end

during this time Gi-hun walked towards the pair "Sae-byeok? Y/N"

both girls jumped at the voice, Y/N taking her knife out.

"don't worry. i'm not here to kill you. either of you." he pointed towards Y/N "shes been dozing off and you Sae-byeok have been to focused by her. I would have killed you both already if I wanted to"

Gi-hun put his knife into his pocket and Y/N slowly let moved her away. He sadly smiled at her "you're not holding up to well, huh?"

Y/N shook her head "me? I'm fine." not like im bleeding out.

the two taller people shared a look before looking at the girl who was struggling to keep her eyes open. "how come you barely touched your food?"

"pffft. Gi-hun I ate it all" she shrugged

"you didnt even finish a bit of the meat. whats going on princess?"

Y/N leaned into her girlfriend "to be honest, the food wasn't cooked properly"

"stop lying" Gi-hun quietly snapped

"so what if im hurt? are you going to somehow get me medication? fix me up?" Y/N snapped back

Sae-byeok placed a hand on her shoulder "with the money we would win we could. just tell us whats going on?"

"just leave me i'll be fine."

"Baby, whats going on??" Sae-byeok begged

"During the gam-" Y/N began getting interrupted by the 40 year old man who his daughter hated. "we should stick together, whatever the game is we can help each other. show that psychopath what we can do"

he looked towards the piggy bank loaded with money "spilt the money, one of a third for each of us and run away"

Sae-byeok and Gi-hun continued to talk about what they would do with the money, Y/N slowly closing her eyes. She knew she would die in these next hours, but the two next to her didn't and she would rather them not know.

"Y/N? how does that sound. if anything happens- which it wont. but we'll take care of each others families just in case" The older man told her smiling.

"yeah thats okay. just make sure to tell my father and sister that i worked hard for that money. also throw my mother a proper funeral, and ask for her grave to be moved into a flower field east of the city 4 hours out." Y/N smiled

"why?"

"all my family is buried there, even married in"

Sae-byeok laughed "that is amazing, but first we have to do something with him" she nudged her head towards Sangwoo 

Gi-hun stood up taking out his butter knife, he was about to kill Sangwoo.

"please don't. he hasn't hurt any of us yet, don't betray him now" Y/N stood up walking towards him "he is your best friend. don-"

The wounded girl dropped to the ground in pain

"Y/N?"

"Holy shit Y/N"

both of them ran towards her "what happened"

Sae-byeok uncovered her girlfriends jacket to find blood sweeping out of a wound "Princess." she panicked "get her onto the bed"

the fragile girl was placed onto the bed and Sae-byeok took off her jacket placing it onto the wound "why didnt you tell us?"

"Sae. place the- whats the yellow flower i like called?"

"a dandelion?"

"Yeah! place a yellow dandelion on my grave please" she smiled

tears came down Sae-byeoks cheek "no. you will not die"

the unwounded girl ordered Gi-hun to run to the door for help.

Sae-byeok never believed in god, to her he was a stupid make believe man who didn't deserve peoples prayers. but she swore to god for her lover to live, she sobbing into the dying girls chest ignoring the yells and footsteps behind her.

oh how Sae-byeok wished she didnt ignore the footsteps, and Sangwoo thanked the lords she did.

LILAH SPEAKS!

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

In the next two chapters are different endings!!

Go to the next chapter for Y/N to die
Go to the sixteen pt.2 for her to live <33