9. I hate you Hubby

Mew: Yawn after eating ice cream... But he is still sitting waiting for Gulf to finish his ice cream...

Gulf: is eating it slowly unlike Mew who eats with a big spoon and finished it like someone will snatch his ice cream...Gulf saw Mew is looking at Gulf's ice cream...Whatttt??

Mew: Aaaaaa...he open his mouth and motioned Gulf to feed him...

Gulf: No, you ate your ice cream already it's mine...

Mew: Pouted ...Hubby one spoon, please....

Gulf: Took a spoon full of ice cream and put it in Mew's mouth...now don't ask more ....

Mew: ummmmmm I love Ice cleam huppy...

Gulf: What?? He laughed ok so you also babble when you eat something cold....my dad does that too...

Mew: looked confused at Gulf...and then again looked at ice cream but he knew that he won't get any...

Gulf: took a spoon and gave it to Mew ..stop looking at my bowl like a small monkey.....

Mew: smiled and open his mouth....Mew Yawn again after eating the last spoon of ice cream...Gulf put the bowl in the sink and cleaned Mew's mouth with a wet wipe...

Gulf: let's go to sleep you are yawning little monkey....

When Gulf went to Mew's room..mew immediately get on the bed and tap on the bed, motioned Gulf to sleep beside him...

Mew: I don't share my bed with anyone but you shared ice cream with me and you are my hubby so I will share my bed ...now come on hubby let's sleep ...

Gulf: Sleep with you?? ...no I will sleep somewhere else...I am sure your mom has prepared a different room for me...

Mew: No momma said we are husbands so we will sleep together and the room which momma gave you earlier, now your dad is staying in that room...why are you looking at me like this hubby??

Gulf: Nothing, how can I sleep with him in the same bed...oh god I have a weird sleeping habit that's why even dad won't let me sleep with him... But obviously, I said I will give this relationship a chance so now I can't go and ask for a different room...okay I will sleep here but before that Mew goes and take shower...

Mew: shower ???....no hubby I am lazy and I just ate ice cream ... I will catch a cold...please na and look I don't smell bad...please let me sleep...

Gulf: Mew I know you don't smell bad...but it's a good habit of taking bath before sleep....go take bath first and stop making excuses about getting cold ...no one gets cold coz of bathing...you go first and then I will go..

Mew: pouted...okay then let's bath together hubby ....

Gulf: what?? Mew stop being a kid we can't bathe together...we are adults now....

Mew: but dadda always take bath with momma....I wanna take bath with my hubby too...hu hu hu...😭😭😭 I want to bath with my hubby....

Gulf: fuckkkkkkk....shut up Mew....stop screaming...okay let's bathe together but there is the rule for this...when husbands bathe together they are not supposed to be fully naked...so you are not allowed to remove your boxer...got it...

Mew: hugged Gulf and gave a light slap on his chest...Hubby, you are so shameless...why would I do that...I never change my clothes in front of anyone how can I ...shiaaaaa why you always talk like this...