Chapter 032

Chapter 032

The division of Chaoying Culture is very detailed. It is said that it is a simple meeting with some important people of various departments, but there are more than a dozen of people.

It's the first time for Ji Li to come to the company. Although he doesn't know anything about these unfamiliar faces, other people already know his information very thoroughly.

Yu Fuya signed Ji Li after returning after three years, and took him back to her old company, Chaoying Culture. Although the boss, Tao Mingyang, didn’t say it clearly, everyone knew it well.

As long as Ji Li doesn't act as a demon in private, the people in the company will surely favor him.

A group of people discussed Ji Li's future plans for more than an hour, and only announced the adjournment of the meeting near the end to get off work.

Baozi flipped through his own records and sighed, “Brother Ji, the company's plans for your future is too detailed. My brief notes are already exceeding twelve pages.”

Ji Li's eyes moved slightly, and his tight heartstrings finally loosened.

Compared with Dream Media's indifferent stocking attitude, Chaoying Culture has done its best for him. With the assistance of such a company, he will be able to devote himself to shooting in the future.

“Ji Li, you rest at home for ten days. After ten days, I will take you to the company to shoot some daily materials, as well as an e-magazine filming and interview.”

Yu Fuya confirmed Ji Li's nearly half a month's itinerary and walked in and told him. She deliberately extended the rest time for a few more days because of the uncomfortablility of the other party yesterday.

“Okay.” Ji Li responded.

Ten days is enough time for him to rest quietly, and by the way, he will continue and study the script.

Ji Li caught a glimpse of the movie script on the desktop, and suddenly remembered something, “Sister Yu, can you contact the screenwriter for me? When I get to the crew after a while, I want to talk to him about the creative motion in person.”

Yu Fuya was clear, “...Do you think this movie character has a prototype, isn't it completely fictional?”

“Well, I have this feeling when I read the script.”

Yu Fuya shook her head slightly and said her thoughts, “This script involves several reincarnations. Even if there is a prototype story, it may be far from the script.”

“I understand what you mean, but I still want to have an in-depth discussion with the screenwriter.” Ji Li insisted.

He is accustomed to knowing the script and characters as thoroughly as he can before shooting.

“It's simple. I'll contact you when we join the group.” Yu Fuya responded and dragged Baozi to go. “You can rest early today and call us if you have something to do.”

“Okay, be careful on the way.”

After the two left, Ji Li picked up the script on the table and sat back on the sofa. Snow Cake jumped to his lap at the right time and leaned softly. Ji Li stroked its fur with one hand and opened the script of the movie with the other.

Yu Fuya is right. This script is not an ordinary youth film, but combines the concept of infinite time loop and reincarnation, which is indeed somewhat out of daily logic.

But the most ingenious and most attractive place for Ji Li is its narrative angle.

It is not the male and female lead as people usually recognize, nor is it the second-class male and female match, but the perspective of the third male lead, Xiang Suian in the series.