Chapter 033

Chapter 033

In the original theme, plus the scene for infinite reincarnation, this script is innovative and brilliant.

But now the large scale content has been changed into the love story of the male and female protagonist.

The originally excellent theme completely became a bad and cringey love story, which is far from the previous script.

Although Ji Li has only seen a few pages, he can expect that even if such a drama is released, it will be tossed aside for the lack of twist it should've had if it wasn't changed.

Obviously, Yu Fuya didn't think about this kind of unexpected situation either. They were originally aiming at the quality of the script. Now that the filming is about to start, the drama has actually performed this kind of show operation?

Yu Fuya said, “Don't worry, I will contact the producer right away.”

Ji Li nodded, his brows were not relaxed.

Baozi guessed, “Brother Ji, did Teacher Qin Yue make this change of the new script?”

“Impossible.” Ji Li replied decisively. “Since he chose to invest, from Qin Yue's eyes, he must have taken a fancy to the original script. He is so busy, he doesn't have the time to take care of the deletion and modification of the script.”

Lixing Culture is an investor. To put it bluntly, it just spends money in the early stage and makes money in the later stage.

The most important thing is that Ji Li didn't believe that since Qin Yue know that he was playing the male third, he would deliberately let people cut his role.

Baozi quickly changed his words, “Yes, I think it's bad. If Teacher Qin Yue knows about this, he will definitely talk to you.”

Ji Li rubbed his temples, inexplicably feeling a little panicked.

Baozi didn't dare to disturb Ji Li, who was not in the mood and silently opened the script in the mailbox.

He saw the screenwriter's name on the homepage and immediately patted his thigh, “Brother Ji, I probably know what's going on!”

Ji Li looked back, “What do you know?”

Baozi took a deep breath and pointed to the screenwriter's name on the script, “I actually wanted to talk to you when I heard that the male lead became Cai Yishu.”

“There have always been gossips that Cai Yishu has his own scriptwriter, and the exclusive screenwriter responsible for adding scripts to his roles is Wang Yongwei.”

“I was still skeptical about this, so I hesitated to tell you before.” Baozi tapped on the phone screen, “Look at the result, this real hammer came straight away!”

Ji Li asked, “Where did you hear about the scenes he added before?”

“This Cai Yishu has acted as the second male lead of a novel IP drama before. After the broadcast, his role had too many original scenes, and the length is at least half more than that in the book. This matter has also been complained at by fans of the male protagonist.”

“When he starred in a movie last year, he permanently replaced other actors in the group.”

Baozi paused, and continued, “Later, some old drama actors from the same group revealed criticism in an interview. There was a young actor in their group that was added to the drama, and there were parts of the script that was not really needed.”

Cai Yishu is backed by Jincheng Pictures, the owner of that company is rich and wealthy, and every time his artists make bad news, he will immediately spend money to suppress it.