Chapter 034

Chapter 034

On the first day of the shoot, the crew’s shooting schedule was arranged very easily.

Cai Yishu casually finished filming of his own scenes, and then stopped work and returned to the hotel.

“This ghostly place doesn't even have a star-rated hotel? How did the crew find the room, it's too small.” Cai Yishu looked around the layout of the suite, looking disgusted.

The assistant came in carrying a big bag and a small bag, and said with a smile, “Brother, this is already the best hotel in the local area. This month, you will be accustomed to it. I have brought all the daily items you want. Now I'll replace them all for you.”

The film was shot in Shuoyang Town for a month, and then return to Haishj City for another month to shoot.

When Cai Yishu heard this, he barely suppressed his displeased temper.

He sat on the soft leather sofa and glanced at You Meng who was still at the door, “Sister You, has the marketing account been arranged? Today, the new drama is launched, and I have to build momentum.”

Cai Yishu's true popularity is very imaginary, and there are not many fans willing to run offline.

Among the fans who came today, many of them were paid to act on behalf of them. The purpose is to promote his first male lead movie.

“Don't worry, you don't need to worry about this. ” You Meng walked in.

“The marketing account under the company's hands has been arranged, and your fan station has also sent out today's start-up map. The traffic is high in the evening, and it shouldn't take long for the topic to be fermented.”

Cai Yishu nodded in satisfaction, got up and went into the bathroom.

Half an hour later, after he finished washing, he leaned on the refurbished big bed and logged on to his Weibo account.

Cai Yishu casually searched for his name, and soon, a lot of similar marketing content popped up.

[ Cai Yishu’s new movie starts, playing the male lead Cheng Yu. Watching a handsome guy play a youth drama, what do you think? ]

The photos of the start-up were carefully selected by their team. Except for a photo of the start-up of the crew, the core character of each of the rest is him.

[ Yes, yes, I am so looking forward to Cheng Yu! ]

[ Brother, I'm here! The new drama starts off! Good luck! ]

[ My elder brother has served as the male lead for the first time, and he looks very good! come on! Come on! ]

Fans rushed to control the comments, and the team secretly bought ‘Like’, so these comments have always been in the front row of hotspots.

Cai Yishu flipped down again, and when his eyes touched a comment, the corners of his mouth that had just been raised instantly froze.

[ Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Could it be that the cutie at the end is Ji li?! Is it Ji Li?! Is it Ji Li?! ]

The likes of this comment are very high. The accompanying comments under the comments have exceeded one hundred, but the hot comments that have been bought do not make it to the front row.

[ It's him, it's him, it's him! It's our Ji Li! ]

[ Who has a high-definition big picture of his face? What is this brother acting as in this show? Is there no internal news for all of our Ji Li fans at the bottom? ]