Chapter 17: report

Sam eyes darken,he cant imagine Evily being too good to everyone!although being gentle is good but it should have a limit right?

Villaina felt that he already understand a little so she continue on educating him

"So what do you think Evily's feeling when she see you being too gentleman everytime?and even help Angelica?do you like her?"

Sam was taken aback and subconsciously yelled

"Ofcourse not!"

Villaina raise her eyebrows,Sam look at her and this time he calmly explain

"I did not remeber that i tried to help her!when did i ever do that?no i dont like her!in the past i was just drawn from her kind and innocent facade but when you ripped her mask i woke up!"

"Why are you explaining it to me?am i Evily?honestly i like my man to be just be gentle only to me!i am a little possessive,overbearing and jealous so he better watch out!if my future husband is like you?then i will rather be an oldmaid!"

After saying what is her real feeling,she didnt forget to advice him

"So Sam you better think about the things i say!put yourself in Evily's shoes and imagine what i tell you before"

Sam nodded and ask again

"So where is she now?"

Villaina laugh and cheekily pointed out

"Hehehe!she runaway towards that way?but i dont think she will talk to you right now?i think she was very disappointed to you,so you better apologize and explain the situation clearly!and i wish you all the luck!"

After saying that she waved like a lucky cat display.

Sam was speechless and shook his head helpless,really having this kind of friend is little worrying!

When Sam finally left she decided that she should leave aswell,anyway the party is over so no need to stick there.

If she would just look back she will see a man hiding behind a large tree writing something but if you look closer to what he is writing Villaina will be extremely shock

I like my man to be just be gentle only to me!i am a little possessive,overbearing and jealous so he better watch out!if my future husband is like you?then i would rather be an oldmaid!

But its better if she did not see or noticed because she will surely feel afraid of a certain someone who is now officially joined the soldiers as the youngest tactician and will gain a lot more in the near future.

But that would be much much more later.

At the end Sam didnt manage to pursuade Evily to stay,Villaina dont know what they talked about but when Evily left,Sam's changed become visible,his gentleness stayed but there is an alienation and strangeness in his eyes like there is a thick and tall wall in front of him that no one can enter even Villaina,she was worried if he really close himself behind?if that is the case that it'll be very worrisome,

While contemplating on how to help Sam and Evily she didnt notice that Leigh keeps on calling her for a while now,

They are having a lunch now,Leigh invited her because he has finally had a break,so he wants to relax a bit

Villaina was startled when a hand suddenly popped out and wave in front of her eyes

"Ooh,Sorry Leigh!was what that again?"

Leigh sigh helplessly and repeat what he had just say

"You have been absentminded for a while now,i am not sure if i can help but maybe telling me will lessen the burden?"

Villaina look at him and think for a moment,if she tell him about Evily and Sam it will be rude but if she will not tell their names it will be fine right?

"I have this friend,he is very gentleman,like you!but the different is,he have a.girl he like,he is showing how he like the girl ever since but the girl he liked thought that he is just like that to everyone!so she never thought that he liked her also?last time there is a girl that me and my friend hated,i mean i dont like her because she tried to kill me twice and even curse my dad and she dont like her because she thought that our gentleman freind like this girl!so back to the story this girl we both dislike came into me wants to make problem again,my friend read what she wanted to do so infront of the nobles she announced her evil plan,the girl we disliked maybe saw that it was useless to use me so she tried to pursuade our gentleman friend and in our view our friend tried to side to the girl we disliked so my girl friend left and my gentleman friend changed!i am worried about them!do you understand what i am saying?"

Leigh laugh and nod his head,this story he knows it,even without saying the names everybody in the capital knows who it was,and who is her only friends is,only 3 him,The duke's son Samuel Chans and the Marquis daughter Evily Grid,

He shook his head on how clueless Villaina is in how famous she is in the capital,not only in the nobles but also in them merchant and commoners so even without telling the names he knows!

But he will not shame her so he advise

"Why not just wait on what will happen?i mean go with the flow?i think in this kind of situation only time can answer the question that you are asking?and only them can solve this problem?as their friend it was natural to be worried but only we can do is to worried and wish them happiness right?we cant intervene in their decision,because only thier own decision they will learn a lesson?miss Villaina just let them take the time they needed,when it is the right time,everything will be solve, so stop thinking about it okay?just be honest with them but dont say anything more unecessary,you are a smart person Miss Villaina so i know you understand what i mean"