chem

y/n pov

'bout time' she smirks. I shove her

'shut up' i smile. She gets me to tell her how it happen and i smile at the memory. 30 minutes later the bell goes and we go to drama, well ned parts and goes to music.

'hey ms' we all greet walking in. we were he favourite students so she happily greets us.

'y/n your back!' she exclaims smiling. 'where were you?' out whole group tenses

'just sick ms' i smile she nods leaving us to address the class.

Time skip to the next class chemistry

The class takes their seats waiting for the teacher to announce something else boring however due to the classes win in the science far he said he had different plans for the day. Surprisingly the class was spent listening to music, playing kahoot, this was all very surprising because the teacher was usually quite strict. 5 minutes before the class ended the teacher told everyone to settle down.

'ok so the school has rewarded this class with the honour of going on a field trip' the class erupted with cheers until flash snickered a comment.

'where we going, better not be some factory again' he pushes.

'im not telling until tmmr but here are your permission slips' the teacher says walking around the class the teacher has cut the paper so we cannot see the title. Everyone get curious as to where we are going however peter is stuck explaining to me what a field trip is. 'the trip lasts until the next day so have fun and warn us of any allergies' the teacher informs to the students rushing out the door

its the middle of pe when flash smirks to his group and comes up to us. 'im going on a date with the black widow later' he grins 'bet you dweebs were fired from your internship before you even met any of them. they probally realised how stupid you guys were' he grins again. what wa the acutal poin to that i think. my face turning up in slight discust as i think of flash going on a date with my mother.

The rest of the day goes slowly until its time to go home. Nat and steve pick us up again however wearing helmets this time and we head back to the tower.

At the tower

3rd person pov

As soon as y/n walks through the door she hears banging. She rolls her eyes knowing someone is having a bake off. When they step into the kitchen there is a lot of noise which y/n flinches at due to her senses. 'ahh y/n, peter how lovely of you to join us' clint speaks. 'you must choose your path, witchys team orrrr falcons team, who will you follow' without hesitation y/n walks over to sam who smirks, peter walks over to wanda who gives him a highfive.

'even your girlfriend choses me, because she knows im the better cook' sam smirks. Wanda and y/n blush

'that's fine she cant bake to save her life. No offence bub' wanda adds, sams face falls

'none taken' y/n smirks. y/n pats sams back 'lets start shall we.'

a/n

yes ik this is short but o well ill do the baking tmmr

okay but why am i now seeing things that scarjo is working on a secret project with Disney and marvel now. Like idk what to believe.