PANIPURI

Are you a golgappa lover?
If yes then comment down below.

And if you are not Indian and have not tried it then go to your nearby Indian restaurant and you'll find some or you can buy ready to eat pack from any Indian convenient store but please add mashed potato and some species or maybe some boiled gram (according to your preference) in panipuri balls (I'm saying this because I have seen many YouTubers eating them without mashed potato and it doesn't taste good without it).

So what happened I came down because a courier arrived for me and then I saw a panipuri stall was there, in front of my pg because he was going to his regular place (where he usually put his stall) and my pg girls stop him and they were eating it, they called me and I decided let's do cheat meal again and it was not 6:00 pm yet and I eat and he gave me two extra papdi(only Indians know the value of extra papdi😂).
Let me explain it to other people, so when you are done eating panipuri they give you one extra panipuri filled with mashed potato with some salt or chatney (sauce) over it without flavored water and it is for free i.e., it is included in the package but it is valid only on streetside stalls not for some expensive restaurant, so when you visit India keep that in mind.

Comment down your experience of panipuri.