Chapter 94

Xiao Tian looked at Zhao Qiang, who was rolling on the ground, and asked, "You're Zhao Zihao, Zhao Qiang?"

After Brother Ming kidnapped him last time, Zhao Qiang's first impulse was to roll on the ground and avoid getting beat up a little.

Hearing someone call him 'Zhao Qiang', his heart froze. He hadn't used this name for many years.

He raised his head and saw Xiao Tian, who was in a fine suit, questioning him in a domineering manner.

Zhao Qiang was in the middle of thinking, when was it that he'd met such a rich guy?

Xiao Tian squatted and sized him up for a while before asking:

"You used to be in Lin Xin and Lin Xinyu's orphanage. You knew them, right? I heard you escaped. Why did you?"

Only Lin Xin knew he escaped the orphanage. Could it be that he wanted to ask about Lin Xin? From the looks of it, he didn't seem to be her friend.

Zhao Qiang was afraid he'd blurt out too much, so he kept his mouth shut.

Xiao Tian narrowed his eyes, walked around him in a circle, and pressed his shoulder. He whispered in his ear:

"I heard that your adoptive father would have to pay a huge amount for the amputation. Just tell me what happened and I'll give you the money."

Zhao Qiang's godfather used to be a gangster and had one of his legs cut off. After his legs were cut off, he went through depression.

Zhao Qiang gave him a place to live out of pity, and so he decided to acknowledge him as a son. Both of them had been relying on each other ever since.

Zhao Qiang saw how his right leg was getting worse and decided to save up some money so he could get a proper surgery for his godfather's legs.

When Zhao Qiang thought of his godfather, the scales in his heart began to waver.

What he knew wasn't important...

It wouldn't bring Lin Xin harm...

When Xiao Tian saw his hesitation, he thought, it's about time. Suddenly he asked:

"I heard that the dean of the orphanage molested Lin Xin on numerous occasions."

Zhao Qiang blurted out:

"Who said that? The dean was obviously doing that to Lin Xinyu, I saw it with my own eyes. Lin Xin and I were supposed to escape together, but she insisted on going back to find Lin Xinyu."

Xiao Tian was startled. He didn't expect that this would be the case. If that's true, then everything he saw makes sense.

He imagined Lin Xinyu's pained expression, and his lips crept up to a sinister smile that sent chills down Zhao Qiang's spine.

T/N: ... (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ )

Xiao Tian happily patted his shoulder and said, "Thank you. I'll get someone to send your godfather to the hospital later and cover all the expenses."

Zhao Qiang trembled. He shrunk his neck and observed Xiao Tian as a sense of foreboding threatened to overwhelm him. He didn't want to stay here any longer.

"Can I go now?" He asked.

Xiao Tian pressed Zhao Qiang down.

"Don't go, let's watch a good show together."