Chapter 97

Ming Ge was startled and said, "Okay, after you come, we'll grow even faster. But aren't you still a student?"

Lin Xinyu said, "You don't have to care about that. From now on, I will come every night, and I guarantee that you'll be able to earn more money."

Ming Ge was an intelligent man. He understood the importance of talent and was in need of a military advisor.

Lin Xinyu had the skills, brains, and guts. It would be optimal if he was willing to follow him. As for his studies, that was on him, having nothing to do with Ming Ge.

When Zhao Qiang saw Lin Xinyu coming out of Brother Ming's office, he ran over and asked him what was going on.

Lin Xinyu threw the bag to him and said, "From now on, I'm your big brother. You only need to listen to me."

Zhao Qiang was still being weighed down by guilt for spilling the beans.

Lin Xinyu hadn't scolded him at all since they've left Xiao Tian's place. This made him feel even more guilty. Now that he heard him say this, he was determined to follow Lin Xinyu and never turn his back on him.

After Ming Ge formally introduced Lin Xinyu to the group, Lin Xinyu asked him for a list of the gang's businesses. Ming Ge was stunned when he heard this.

What 'businesses' did they have? They took over territory to collect protection fees. After getting the money, everyone split it up. It was that simple. As for the side 'business', two days ago they helped someone transfer bills, that was all.

Lin Xinyu never expected the usually shrewd Brother Ming to live off of protection fees with over twenty subordinates.

Seeing that he didn't believe him, Brother Ming sincerely said:

"It's very difficult to get along in the underworld. We're just making a living. If we really want money, we have to become like Fang Tianqing."

Lin Xinyu asked, "Who is Fang Tianqing?"

Brother Ming introduced, "Fang Tianqing's the gang leader in S City. He owns a lot of businesses in S City. He's the one who opened the biggest gold dealer in S City. I heard that their price isn't very high."

Lin Xinyu took note of the name and said, "Since ancient times, the s*x industry's been unmatched in profitability."

"Making money is simple. All you need is to find a madam who'll bring along a few ladies. It's much faster than fighting for territory."

Ming Ge said, "I know all this, and I do want to. The question is finding who I can sell."

Lin Xinyu pointed to a photo on his desk. It showed a man in his forties. Beside him stood a 15 or 16 year old girl, smiling brilliantly. This was a picture given to him by the underground casino a few days ago.

The man was in debt. The casino manager asked him to collect the debt, and they dropped in several times, but no luck. Once they'd met him, he'd told them that he had no money, only his life. They splashed his door with red paint, threatened him, but not even a cent was given to them.

He wanted to expand the scope of his business, make connections, taking on this kind of work. He'd been worrying about how to explain this to the casino the past few days.

Brother Ming sighed, "One can't earn much money by collecting debts."

Lin Xinyu picked up the photo, pointed at the smiling girl and said:

"Did I say we'd need to collect his debt? Doesn't he have a daughter? When a father can't pay his debts, their daughter compensates for it. Isn't it always like that on TV?"