Chapter 109

Lin Xin looked at Lin Xinyu and took in the form of Han Keman in front of him. She was not feeling well and was already in poor health. This time she felt like vomiting blood. Before the party was over, she went back to her room, closed the door and dived under the quilt. She never wanted to see anyone again.

Thinking she was not feeling well, Lin Shuhao kept knocking at the door and shouting, "Xinxin, are you all right?"

Lin Xin hid under the quilt to recall the plot in the original work.

Lin Xinyu fell in love with the heroine Han Keman at first sight at a banquet, and soon the two developed into lovers. Because of a quarrel, Han Keman got angry and got drunk at the bar. Then she had a one-night stand with Xiao Tian who Han Keman fell in love with, so she had a masochistic love affair. And Lin Xinyu was completely reduced to a lovelorn man. The woman did not fall in love with him until his death. The beginning of the original book was the one-night stand between the heroine and the protagonist, and there were few elements in front of them.

There was nothing to think about regarding the background of the plot. Except for the death of Lin Xinyu, she really couldn't think of anything special.

Why was she so fascinated by the novel? This was a mystery.

Lin Xin lay depressed on the bed, going over the original plot again and again, fearing that she would miss some of its details.

Suddenly, there was a bang. Lin Xin jumped in fear and looked up at Lin Shuhao running over with his parents in a panic. The trio breathed a sigh of relief when they saw her resting well in bed.

Lin Shuhao walked in and asked, "I see you haven't even had a few mouthfuls for dinner. Are you hungry?"

The parents hurried forward to check if their daughter was missing even a strand of hair.

Lin Xin had a sour heart and burst into tears. She nodded and said, "I'd like to have braised meat."

Mother Lin hurriedly got the people in the kitchen to prepare.

Father Lin said, "It is necessary to eat more meat."

No one mentioned how she had locked herself inside. She was being nursed for a long time, they're afraid that she'd break in case of a slip. Under the attention of the doting gaze of her family, Lin Xin wolfed down two bowls of rice.

Mother Lin said to her in satisfaction, "Let's have another bowl."

Just like many years ago, when she'd come home from school hungry and quickly finished two bowls of rice. Her mother had washed the dishes in the kitchen and said, "Let's have another bowl."

Such dull words spoken many years ago, for her, were an extravagant hope. She used to eat instant noodles and thought that to hear those words again, it would be worth dying.

What else did she want now? The motherf*cking plot and the male and female leads could go to hell. She didn't owe anyone. No one owed her. Those people had nothing to do with her.

Thinking up to here, Lin Xin felt comfortable. And under her mother's watchful eyes, she polished another half a bowl of rice. She put down the dishes and made a big decision.

"Dad, Mom, Lin Shuhao, I've decided to marry. You can set me up for a blind date."

Mother Lin said happily, "OK, let your brother arrange it tomorrow."

Father Lin sighed and said, "A daughter of age shouldn't stay home for long."

Lin Shuhao frowned and asked, "Are you sure you want to go on a blind date? You're really sure about that Lin?"