Chapter 110

Lin Xin glared at him.

"Lin Shuhao!"

Lin Shuhao quickly shut up.

Was she unhappy to see Lin Xinyu take the wait staff in his arms? Obviously, she was secretly in love with him, but her dead duck mouth made it too hard to admit.

Mother Lin caught on and asked, "Lin what?"

Seeing that his sister was unhappy, Lin Shuhao hurriedly changed his tune, "One of the guests at the party is also surnamed Lin and is very handsome, I felt that he was a good match for sister." He winked mischievously at Lin Xin.

Lin Xin replied with a smile, "That tall one is quite good-looking. I also heard that Lin had found out that his parents were dead and that they had a lot of money. Dad, do you think he could be a son of yours?"

Father Lin was stunned. He looked at Mother Lin and saw that she looked... abnormal. His face started to darken.

"What is the child talking about? Can you talk nonsense like that? Is the one you're talking about surnamed Lin the one from Yuchen Technology? He's 28 years old and four years older than you. Ask your mother, how could I have a son older than you?"

Mother Lin smiled bashfully and twisted Father Lin's arm.

"What are you talking about in front of your son and daughter?"

Father Lin looked sheepishly at the pair of children before him.

"Oh, I have to read," he said with his hands behind his back. "I'll go and see to it first."

Lin Xin waited until her parents left before flashing a proud smile.

"Be careful when you have a girlfriend in the future. I won't let her in the house."

Lin Shuhao poked her forehead with his finger and said, "Don't die and deny it. You like Lin Xinyu."

Lin Xin solemnly said, "I really do not like him. Don't mess with him."

"You really don't like him?"

Lin Xin shook her head. "I really don't like him." At the thought of what he had done, he could not get past the threshold of her heart.

Well, what else can we talk about?

Two days later, Lin Shuhao arranged a blind date for Lin Xin at a western restaurant. It was on the top floor of the tallest landmark in S City, overlooking the Ming Jiang River while getting the best city view.

Lin Xin was not in good health, well at least not good enough for first impressions. Lin Shuhao was a tad apprehensive about sending her to the restaurant. Thus, he tagged along, found an inconspicuous spot to sit down, discreetly placed an order and observed the situation on his sister's side.

The blind date today, was with Dingyuan's eldest son, Wang Changding. Lin Shuhao had mentioned him the last time around.

Wang Changding, now 30, was in good shape and had a good appearance. He'd graduated from a famous foreign university and was sans bad habits. The two families were of equal standing; it could be called a match made in heaven and both parents were optimistic about the potential marriage.

Wang Changding was well-behaved and talked about the domestic economy during the meal. Speaking of his own profession, Lin Xin talked eloquently and only in the middle of it did she find that Wang Changding was looking at her stunned. She smiled sheepishly. "I usually hear a lot from my father."

Wang Changding praised, "I feel that Miss Lin is unlike an ordinary lady, also unlike you, I do not have many opinions. Your father is really a good teacher."

Lin Xin smiled and said, "My father often taught me not to play tricks in my class and laugh."

The two were polite again. Lin Xin could not sit still. She looked up to where Lin Shuhao was sitting, only to find an empty seat instead of a person.

Not far away, Lin Xinyu cut steak and pushed it to Han Keman, gently saying, "Here the steak is delicious."

Han Keman bowed her head and smiled as she took a sweet bite of happiness. As he saw her take a bite, Lin Xinyu shone. He was like a child enveloped in the world, smiling contentedly and simply. It overlapped with the memory of the big boy who watched her eat the apple, with a pure heart.