Chapter 114

Lin Xin froze and said, "I don't." Then she asked, "You think I know him? We met at the birthday party."

Wang Changding said, "You don't go out, so you don't know what's going on outside."

"Wu Anan, the woman who's next to Mr. Lin, I heard that she's his mistress. She is very peculiar. Ten years ago, her sister died in order to save Fang Qingtian. After that, Fang Qingtian quit the underworld and left all his possessions to Wu Anan. He moved abroad, saying that he had washed his hands. Nonetheless, his influence in S City is still deep-rooted. Innocent people like us are wary of them. We can't mess with them."

When did Wu Anan become Lin Xinyu's mistress? These past years? Why didn't Lin Shuhao say anything?

Seeing as she was deep in thought, Wang Changding said, "That is Lin Xinyu. His background is quite complex. Each year, just one of his technology companies makes more than my family's in five years. And, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I heard my father say that his reach straddles several industries."

Those damn things are all mine!

Wang Changding said in earnest, "Wu Anan is his 'mistress'. Putting two and two together, Lin Xinyu cannot be a simple man either. Seeing you talk to them so casually, I thought you knew each other. If you see them again, don't do that."

Lin Xin nodded, but thought to herself... had Lin Xinyu recognized her? We met a total of three times, he did not even say a few words... how is it possible?

All along, Lin Xin wondered if he'd recognized her. She didn't pay attention to the concert until it was halfway through. She really couldn't sit still, so she went to the bathroom to get some air. Wang Changding knew she was in poor health and wanted to go with her. Lin Xin repeatedly insisted that she was all right, so he sat in his place and peacefully enjoyed the music.

When Lin Xin came to the bathroom, she happened to meet Wu Anan who was standing before the mirror fixing her makeup. She threw some powder on her face and, through the corner of her eyes, looked at Lin Xin.

"Lin Shuxin, the eldest Miss of the Lin Group."

Lin Xin washed her hands, ignoring her.

"Lin Shuxin is a nice name," she continued.

Having washed her hands, Lin Xin squeezed some soap onto her palms. She had a pair of beautiful hands; jade-like fingers, slender fingernails that shone like crystals...

Wu Anan looked at the hands and squinted her eyes. "Miss Lin's hands are really beautiful, just like you."

Lin Xin rinsed off the soap and drew a tissue to wipe off the water from her hands. "Thank you." She turned to leave.

Suddenly Wu Anan grabbed her arm. Lin Xin, who was now in poor health, couldn't endure the tug. She floated to the floor like a thin sheet of paper and couldn't get up.

Wu Anan did not expect that she was so weak that she could not withstand a gentle tug. At the same time, she was happy, the sky-high, earth deep little girl was a paper tiger. Wu Anan stepped on her shoulder and looked down at her.

Lin Xin pulled out the diamond hairpin in her hair and pierced it hard into Wu Anan's calf. However, her strength was limited, Wu Anan managed to quickly dodge, all that remained were three bloody scratches.

Wu Anan jumped a meter away and looked at her in disbelief. Who would have thought that a little girl who looks to be underage would pierce it this hard? If she hadn't been weak, it would have been more than just a scratch.

Laying on the ground, Lin Xin looked at her and said, "Wanna try again?"

The fragile body that was unable to withstand even the slightest blow, burst forth with untold ruthlessness.