Chapter 116

The next day, Lin Xin, packed the suit jacket and the hairpin and found a delivery service to send it over to Lin Xinyu's company.

Upon finding the recipient's contact number missing, the delivery boy asked, "What's the phone number?"

Lin Xin thought for a moment and wrote down the phone number she had used before and dealt with it.

This matter turned over, Lin Xin wholeheartedly devoted herself to her relationship with Wang Changding.

Both were looking for marriage, both felt that the other was good in all aspects of character, and soon established the relationship. Their love affair spread in the circle, Father Lin and Mother Lin were so happy that they couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear. Lin Shuhao on the other hand, was a little sour. Sadly, his sister wished to fall into the arms of other men.

That day, Wang Changding asked her to go to the movies. When they entered the cinema, they met Lin Xinyu and Han Keman. Today, Lin Xinyu wore a white shirt paired with jeans and canvas shoes. Han Kerman appeared relatively grander, her pink dress befitting a party.

Seeing the white shirt on Lin Xinyu, Lin Xin was shocked. Time was indeed the best medicine, it could heal all pain. The past was vivid in her memory, but today, she'd be able to face it. She felt a relief she had never felt before.

Taking the initiative to greet Lin Xinyu, she said, "What a coincidence! Mr. Lin's dressed casually today. But it looks good."

Lin Xinyu bowed his head and smiled "I think it's fine, too."

They then entered the movie hall. Coincidentally, their seats were one behind the other. Wang Changding had originally reserved VIP seats. However, even though they had confirmed their relationship, Lin Xin was still not used to being alone with him, especially in dark places. In the end, they'd bought ordinary seats.

About this coincidence, Lin Xin didn't care much. After all, once the movie was over, they'd all go their own way.

The movie opened with a poignant love story. The leads met when they were students. The couple separated because of the disparity in family circumstances and the opposition of the man's family. Meeting again after many years, the two still loved each other, but at this time the woman was found to have an incurable disease...

A simple story is better than the beauty of the picture. The protagonists were pleasing to the eye. Wang Changding was entranced, and Han Keman behind her wept convulsively. Lin Xin thought: Was it so beautiful? She really didn't find it particularly beautiful. Where was the charm? She preferred drama to this kind of romance. She couldn't sit still, twisting and sipping her drink.

Wang Changding, who was next to her, received a phone call. Lin Xin only heard him saying, "Okay, okay, I'll be right over."

He hung up the phone and said sheepishly, "Something happened to my brother. I have to go. I can't be with you today. Can you go home by yourself?"

Lin Xin said, "You have something urgent, you go first. I'll take a taxi back later, or get Lin Shuhao to pick me up."

Wang Changding apologized and left in a hurry. The film was coming to an end, Lin Xin thought. She'd finish seeing it and leave afterward.

"Miss Lin doesn't seem to like the film very much," Lin Xinyu asked, suddenly.

When Lin Xin turned around, she didn't see Han Keman in her seat - Where did she go? - Only Lin Xinyu, who was looking at her gently.

Lin Xin asked, "Didn't you have a girlfriend?"

Lin Xinyu said, "She had to go first."

Lin Xin thought that it was too much of a coincidence that these two people left as soon as she came.