Chapter 130

Warning: graphic depictions of violence.

Lin Xin was too shocked to make any sound. She was weak. Her limbs were pinned down by the scumbag without leaving the slightest leeway to even resist. She stared and watched as Ding Qi pulled out that thing, but there was nothing she could do about it.

She cut off this thing from a man many years ago, and she was not afraid at all. But now, she was afraid, she couldn't imagine what it would be like for a strange thing to enter her body and be one with her.

Will that thing be like a sword and sting her? Was it gonna kill her? Or take her to an unknown world? She knew the anatomy of it all, but her body was still as tender as a little girl's.

In her dazed state of helplessness, she felt her underwear slide under her knees. She closed her eyes and stopped struggling, waiting for the final moment to come.

Suddenly, with a thump, she felt the weight on her body lighten and the restraints loosen. She opened her eyes and saw a fine, familiar face, and just like that, at that moment, all her grievances burst out like an embankment that had collapsed.

Tears rolled down her face incessantly, she quivered uncontrollably. Lin Xinyu pulled her into an embrace, holding her tight, securing her as he patted her back and soothed her.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here." Just like many years ago, when she'd hugged him and said, "Don't be afraid, everything will be all right, I'm here."

After a while, Lin Xin recovered and she pushed away Lin Xinyu. She turned to look at Ding Qi, who had fainted on the ground and said, "Drag him out. I never want to see him again."

"Good." He easily dragged Ding Qi to the door, but then, he looked back timidly and asked, "I've dragged him out. Can I still come in?"

Lin Xin thought for a moment and said, "Close the door."

Lin Xinyu lowered his head, dumped Ding Qi out the door, and then gently closed the door. Lin Xin looked at a mess of sheets, disgusted, she wanted to change rooms, but she was also afraid of her parents worrying. She considered asking the housekeeping to change the sheets and clean the room. Housekeeping takes care of everything!

She locked the door and secured it with the anti-theft chain. To calm her nerves, she decided to take a bath. After washing from head to toe for half an hour, the uneasiness in her heart dissipated somewhat.

She walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head and stark naked. Lin Xinyu who was squatting next to the bathroom door looked at her in surprise.

She pointed at him and asked, "What are you doing here?!"

Lin Xinyu shrunk his neck and said, "You said to close the door, but you didn't say if I could come in. I closed the door." Then he stole a secret glimpse of her chest.

Lin Xin gnashed her teeth in anger, pulled off the bath towel on her head, and lifted her leg to kick Lin Xinyu.

"Get out of here!"

Lin Xinyu did not leave, remaining unmoved by the outside world like a sitting Buddha. Lin Xin gave him another kick, but he still did not budge.

Lin Xin said, "Do I have to say it again?"

Lin Xinyu had heard the same words many years ago. Fearing that she would do something to hurt herself, he dared not do it again. Head held low, he left the room.

She finally drove the bastard away!

After this series of twists and turns, Lin Xin had no strength at all. While casually drying her hair with the bath towel, she fell onto the bed and fast asleep.

He'd found out the previous day that Lin Xin was coming here and booked a room long before they arrived. His room was next to hers. Afraid of being found out by Lin Xin, he'd avoided following her too closely, giving Ding Qi a chance to run rampant.

After staying in his room for a while, he returned to Lin Xin's door and tentatively knocked at the door. Upon hearing no response, he unlocked the room, as he had the last time.

Seeing Lin Xin was asleep, he carefully sat at the bedside, afraid to disturb her, and looked at her. Noticing her wet hair, he hesitatingly turned on a hairdryer and blew her hair, worried she would fall sick. With the hairdryer at minimum power, he blew it dry little by little. Her hair was long, black, and bright. He gently drew a lock and brought it to his nose, smelling it. The faint scent was the same as before. He smiled with satisfaction and then drew another lock.

At first, he was afraid that she'd wake up, but she did not move at all. Emboldened, Lin Xinyu took a comb and combed her hair smoothly. He was a little heavy handed and hurt her. She hummed and her eyes opened a little.

Lin Xinyu didn't dare to leave with the comb in hand, so he waited for her to wake up and drive him away.

Lin Xin smiled and said, "Xiaoyu, do you want to sleep with me again today? We're grown ups, we can't sleep in the same bed."