Chapter 133

Lin Xinyu glanced at him and said, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

Lin Xin anxiously shouted. "Stop fighting!"

Lin Xinyu raised his head, loosened his hand, and looked down at Lin Shuhao, turning to Lin Xin.

In Lin Shuhao's eyes, that was a provocation: 'I f**ked your sister. Do you have the courage to hit me?'

Sister was bullied to this point, even if your brother is beaten to death, I won't stand idly by.

He rushed up suddenly, hugged Lin Xinyu's legs and tripped him, jumped on his waist, and punched Lin Xinyu twice.

He was Lin Xin's brother, Lin Xinyu didn't want to fight with him. He protected his face with his arms, letting the rain like fists fall on his body.

Lin Shuhao raggedly said, "How dare you bully my sister I'll beat you to death, even if my sister doesn't marry anyone, I'll take care of her, I'll never hand her over to you."

Lin Shuhao's words stimulated Lin Xinyu's deepest fear. He wasn't afraid that Lin Xin would ignore him, nor was he afraid that she wouldn't see him. He could wait ten years, twenty years, for the rest of his life even. But he was afraid of Lin Xin falling in love with someone else. What would he do if she fell in love with someone? Kill that man? Or, lock her up? He was afraid he'd do that.

But that 'someone' could be the man who was punching him. He said he couldn't accept her love. Was he saying she's in love with him? She treated Wang Changding just like anyone else. She was different to Lin Shuhao. She would cry and laugh with him, tease him, and fight just like they used to.

He was jealous. A voice in his heart said to him, 'Kill Lin Shuhao, kill him.'

He raised his fist and punched Lin Shuhao in the stomach, then punched him in the face. The situation reversed and rain of fists fell on Lin Shuhao.

Lin Xin had been shouting 'Stop fighting!' at the side. Seeing Lin Xinyu crazily beating her brother to a pulp, she anxiously pulled at him. But she was too weak. Even as she shouted with all her might, Lin Xinyu did not respond at all. She got so anxious, she picked up the phone at the bedside and rammed it on Lin Xinyu's head.

Lin Xinyu's head ached a bit. He touched the blood on his head. The blood dripped down his forehead. Through the blurred, red vision he saw Lin Xin standing before him. The scene from ten years ago reappeared. She fell in a pool of blood and, lying on his shoulder, said to him, "Even if we can't be good, let's not be bad, okay?"

"I didn't do bad," he murmured. "I did good. But, why are you ignoring me?" Sorrowfully, he wiped the blood off his head and got off Lin Shuhao. He stood behind Lin Xin, like before. This was his position. Even if he was killed, he would not allow anyone else to stand there.

Lin Xin didn't know how it turned out like this. She just wanted them to stop fighting, so she hurt Lin Xinyu by mistake. Lin Shuhao's face was full of bruises.

Lin Xin ordered, "Go out, Lin Shuhao. There's nothing between us. He wouldn't do anything to me. Lin Xinyu, you get out, too."

Lin Xinyu, the scoundrel, said, "I'm not going."

Lin Shuhao glanced at the wound on his head. Did he do anything to his sister or not? He'd seen that when Lin Xinyu was beaten bloody by his sister, he was quiet, not laying a finger on her.

Lin Shuhao murmured. "You have to talk to Mom and Dad about this. In any case, it's wrong to leave a man in your room at night."

Lin Xin was too tired to stand up. She took a deep breath and waved her hand at him. "Close the door after you go."

Lin Shuhao looked at his sister then at Lin Xinyu, who stood behind her. Perhaps, I've misunderstood. He gloomily left the room and closed the door. But, still worried, hid outside the door to listen in.

After Lin Shuhao left, Lin Xin said to Lin Xinyu, "Go and dress it up."

What happened just then was a sheer accident. At that time, she was too anxious to stop the fighting. The telephone she picked up was made of antique iron and the wound was an eventuality. Right now, she felt guilty about hurting him.

However, Lin Xinyu, the scoundrel, caught hold of her guilt. He remembered how Lin Xin had long ago driven him away. In the end, she blocked a knife for him. She still had him in her heart, afraid of him getting hurt. But she was anxious just because Lin Shuhao got hurt. She must have fallen in love with Lin Shuhao. Otherwise, how could she hurt a man for whom she traded her life?

It must be!

Lin Xinyu regretted that he had just let go, he should have beaten him to death, but if he did that he wouldn't be able to face Lin Xin again.

Lin Xinyu bowed his head and said, "I'm not going."