Chapter 134

Lin Xin looked at the dried blood on his head and reached for it. He squatted obediently and let her touch his head. The wound wasn't too big to be cleaned. She asked the room service to bring some iodine and gauze.

Lin Xinyu felt as if he had gone back to his childhood, his heart warmed. He knelt on the ground and watched Lin Xin, sitting by the bed, carefully cleaning up the wound. He childishly asked Lin Xin, "Do you like Lin Shuhao?"

Lin Xin dabbed the cotton swab, paused, and said, "He is my brother."

"You used to call me 'brother'."

Lin Xin said, "Actually, I am many years older than you. I was already in my twenties when I met you and treated you like a brother."

Lin Xinyu asked, "If you regard Lin Shuhao as your brother, then why do you like him and not me?"

Lin Xin finally understood where the problem lay - he thinks she likes Lin Shuhao too much. She recalled Lin Shuhao telling her that Lin Xinyu wanted him dead. Now she knew why.

She solemnly said, "He is my brother, just my brother, my family. Just like you used to be. I will never let go of anyone who hurts him, including you."

This was the cruelest thing Lin Xinyu had ever heard. He had become the enemy she had to guard against, his former protector. He had always thought that she would not forgive him for what he had done, but she had changed, and he was no longer the only one for her.

He took a step back, careful not to ruin the gauze, and said, "I'll do it myself."

He must have given up now. It would be better if he gave up.

As he wrapped himself in gauze, he had a thought. It doesn't matter if he's not the only one.

With that, he took a step forward, approaching Lin Xin, and put his head near her chest, handing her the gauze, "Finish wrapping it for me."

[T/N: Make up your mind, Lin Xinyu...]

[E/D: I think he did, or not...]

Seeing Lin Xinyu sticking to her again, Lin Xin helplessly took over the gauze and dealt with the injury on Lin Xinyu's head. Then, she pushed him away and said, "Now get out and close the door. I'm tired and need a rest."

Lin Xinyu, not daring to disobey anymore, obediently left the room. When he opened the door, he saw Lin Shuhao glued to the door, listening in to what was going on. Lin Shuhao smiled sheepishly and said, "Oh, there are a lot of mosquitoes here. He slapped the door."

Lin Xinyu did not go, squatting at the door of Lin Xin's room. I'm not the only one in her heart now, but I will guard her, wait for all the people around her to go away, until I become the only one...

Although his ears were on high alert, Lin Shuhao hadn't heard a thing from the corner. Lin Xinyu came out to guard the door like a dog. He saw that he really liked his sister. He was the kind of person who, when hit by his sister on the left cheek, would offer her his right cheek.

All the misunderstandings were not worth mentioning. He was really nice to his sister. Besides, Lin Shuhao still had a good impression of him, he was young and successful. When they'd met two days ago, he felt that he was a good person. Although his character was a little flawed, in front of his sister, he was like a big Teddy. There was no need to worry. The more he looked at him, the more he thought he'd make a good brother-in-law.

Lin Shuhao forgot all about the fight between them. It was a misconception that Lin Xinyu tried to kill him.

Lin Shuhao squatted on the left side of the door and said, "I'm sorry I misunderstood you."

Lin Xinyu did not want to talk to him. He looked at the distant lake. When will Lin Xin finish resting?

Seeing that Lin Xinyu ignored him, Lin Shuhao didn't feel awkward. He then asked, "How long have you and my sister known each other for? Was it when she was in high school? How did the two of you meet? Why did she dump you? By the way, what happened to your two girlfriends?"

Lin Xinyu said, "I don't have a girlfriend."

Lin Shuhao thought of Wu Anan and Han Keman, and his heart knotted up again.

"No? The other day I saw you in the restaurant, looking into your girlfriend's eyes. You two were so close. Telling me you don't have a girlfriend, who'd believe you? And the woman who bumped into me, it was obvious she caught you red-handed. I later heard that she had been your girlfriend for ten years, so were you with my sister when you were dating her? So my sister dumped you, and then you met my sister and were still in love with her, so you stalked her. You tried striking a conversation with me, but unfortunately, my sister saw through your tricks. And, in the study, your shame turned to rage, raising your hand against me."