Chapter 135

Lin Xinyu looked at Lin Shuhao like he was demented. How can a person who is usually very normal become talkative when he mentions Lin Xin? His brain even makes up for a series of things that never happened.

Lin Xinyu did not bother to pay attention to him, turning his head and looking at the distant lake. Is Lin Xin resting well?

Thinking he was guilty, Lin Shuhao pressed him, "You have to explain it to me now."

Lin Xinyu really did not want to hear him go on nagging. He said, "I have never had a girlfriend, whether you like it or not, please stay away from me." If he wasn't Lin Xin's brother, he would have cut him apart.

Lin Shuhao saw him shake his head and a feeling as sour as an old jar of pickles surfaced in his heart. Lin Xinyu is a man of power but white-eyed*. Befriending him the other day was only to get close to his sister. After fighting, he (Lin Xinyu) didn't even acknowledge him as an individual. He stood up and walked back and forth in the hallway, pointing to Lin Xinyu's nose and scolding. "You wait, I will never let you marry my sister."

[T/N: *literal translation. When you roll your eyes, the white of your eyes appear. Figurative meaning: arrogant, disdainful...]

Lin Xin vaguely heard the roar outside and, fearing that the two would fight again, hurriedly opened the door and saw Lin Shuhao with a bruised face pointing to Lin Xinyu, losing his temper. She could not help laughing out loud.

"Lin Shuhao, let's go to the hospital."

Lin Shuhao touched his face and glared at Lin Xinyu on the ground. "Let's go back," he said. "If Mom and Dad ask what's going on, explain it to them."

Lin Shuhao called his parents and said Lin Xin wanted to go back, asking them to gather their things and go home. Then he and Lin Xin went back to their rooms to pack up their things and went straight to meet with Father and Mother Lin in the hall. Father and Mother Lin saw their son's black and blue face and nervously asked, "What is this? Why did you fight? Who did you fight with?"

Lin Shuhao tugged at the corner of Lin Xin's clothes, apparently saying: Explain, or I will tell them the truth.

How did he want her to explain?

Behind her was Lin Xinyu, who had also been beaten black and blue. She opened the door as if he didn't exist, and he shamelessly followed her. If she chased him away he'd probably be even more insistent.

There's no need to explain, it's just the two of them had fought.

Lin Xinyu was tall and close behind Lin Xin. They went downstairs and Mother and Father Lin saw him at first sight. Their impression of him was still from that morning a few days ago, they were not very familiar with him and dared not ask rashly. They wanted to hear their children's explanations.

Ah~

Lin Xin stood unsteadily on her feet. "Mom, I'm dizzy. Would you help me down?"

Before she could put her hand on her mother's arm for support, Lin Xinyu hugged her.

She had been cleanly cut off but Mother Lin didn't care. She anxiously shouted. "Old Lin, we're going to the hospital. Xinxin is sick again." How could she take care of Lin Xinyu's matter, her daughter's life was more important.

The parents ran with Lin Xinyu in the lead, leaving Lin Shuhao alone with his luggage.

As he saw his parents abandoning him without a moment's hesitation, Lin Shuhao touched the wounds on his face. Once again the feeling that he was not their own flesh and blood filled his heart. He was definitely being charged for something he owed. Lin Xin pretended to be dizzy and they were so nervous that they didn't even ask any questions about how he was beaten stupid. Lin Shuhao then sullenly dragged his luggage behind them.

They were in a hurry to get back, but the last batch of guests had already left. There was only one yacht on the dock. Two people were sitting in it. The boss went in and communicated with the people inside, and the people inside agreed to let them in.

Lin Xinyu brought Lin Xin into the yacht, seeing the people sitting inside. He was stupefied. He subconsciously moved Lin Xin's face to his chest so that they could not see her face.

"Xinyu." The man gave him a weak cry.

Lin Xinyu, visibly distanced himself from him and said, "What a coincidence."

Xiao Tian pressed Han Keman's shoulder and held her tightly to his side, his eyes squinting at Lin Xin in his arms.

"Long time no see."