Chapter 141

Mother Lin said, "He's good, at least that's what we think. Your father and I like him very much. Really, do give him a chance."

Lin Xin did not want to answer her, so she simply closed her eyes.

Shortly after, Lin Xinyu came in with a bowl of porridge. He smiled at Mother Lin and placed the bowl on the nightstand. Picking up Lin Xin, who was pretending to sleep, he leaned her against him, scooping out a spoonful of porridge for her.

"Eat something before falling asleep."

Mother Lin meaningfully looked at the two, smiled, and silently left the room, leaving them alone.

Lin Xin felt as if she were being sold. She opened her eyes and ate the porridge. It had no taste at all. She didn't want to eat anymore.

Lin Xinyu coaxed her. "Just two spoons."

He led the spoon to her mouth again, and Lin Xin took another sip. She was surprised to find that it wasn't as tasteless as it had just been.

Not bad, she took another bite, followed by another, and soon finished the entire bowl of porridge. Lin Xinyu got a handkerchief to wipe off the food stains from her mouth and put her to bed.

Lin Xin had no strength, she could only turn her head. Seeing Lin Xinyu's thin face, she could not help asking, "Did you eat?"

Lin Xinyu looked at her brightly and said, "No."

"Then hurry up and eat."

Lin Xinyu held the empty bowl and flashed a brilliant smile, displaying his white teeth. "Then I will eat now, wait for me."

He went downstairs with the bowl and in a few minutes, came back. Sitting at the head of the bed with an apple in his hand, he peeled and cut it into slices for Lin Xin.

After eating just two slices, Lin Xin didn't want to eat anymore. She wanted to go to the bathroom.

"Where's the nurse? I need to go to the bathroom," she said.

"She asked for leave today. I'll help you."

As he spoke, he picked up Lin Xin and went to the bathroom, put her on the toilet seat and slipped her pants down a little, leaving her privates covered, and said, "I won't look."

Lin Xin wanted to swear but had no strength. How would she take off her pants?

She had been stubborn and strong since young. She was someone who strongly believed that you would only be weak if you didn't want to be strong.

Then, in order to become stronger, let's start by taking off your pants. Could such a thing bring her down?

Lin Xin raised her hand and grabbed her pants, pulling them down. With only a little pull, she closed her eyes and gasped for breath. She pulled down again. Two inches, three inches... She was almost there, finally, she could...

She felt something hot and sticky on her.

She realized she had peed in her pants. She hadn't peed her pants since she was a year old, it was such a disgrace!

"Are you done?" Lin Xinyu asked.

"No, no." Lin Xin nervously replied. Where was her mother? "Can you call my mother over?"

"Auntie has just gone out."

Her mother really didn't love her! She had just woken up from a coma, how could she be in the mood to go out?

Lin Xinyu, thinking that she needed something, turned around and saw that the pants on her thighs were wet. A blush climbed Lin Xin's pale face. She bowed her head like a child who had done something wrong, thinking: faint, faint, and forget everything.

Her body was not as strong as she wanted to be, steady and strong.

A childlike grievance welled up in her heart and her lips pressed, looking at the wet article.