Chapter 146

Lin Xin noticed Aunt Hui was unhappy and asked Lin Xinyu, "What happened to Aunt Hui?"

Lin Xinyu looked at Aunt Hui busying herself in the kitchen and said, "She must miss you, and thinking I'm being too kind to you, felt off balance."

Lin Xin was shocked. That seemed to be the case. She happily shouted to the kitchen, "Auntie Hui, I want to eat braised pork, with lots of dried vegetables."

When Aunt Hui heard the cry, she could not help thinking of Lin Xin ten years ago. It was as if she had reappeared, consoling her a little.

Lin Xinyu pushed Lin Xin to her former room. "Let me take you for a look. Sooner or later Aunt Hui will understand."

Lin Xin's room was spotlessly clean, exactly the same as when she left. Even the order of the books in the bookcase was the same. In front of the desk was an old computer from ten years ago. Lin Xin asked Lin Xinyu to push her to her desk. She turned on the computer and entered her password. The files were all there. She went through a few documents and didn't see a single change. Lin Xinyu lay in bed looking at her, just like before. She was working. He looked at her.

No one knew how many sleepless nights he'd snuck into the room, turned on the computer and lay in bed looking at the empty seat. Night till dawn, imagining her sitting there and never leaving.

Now that his dream had come true, he must have saved the Milky Way in his last life for him to meet her.

Lin Xinyu asked, "Can I hold you?" He was afraid that it would not be true, that one day she would wake up and not be her.

Lin Xin, seeing him sad, could not bear to refuse. "I am tired, too, and want to get some sleep."

Lin Xinyu got up and carried her to bed, took off her shoes and coat, put her on the bed, covering her in blankets. Then he sat by the bed and looked at her.

Lin Xin felt stuffy. Didn't he want to hug her? Then why isn't he?

She had woken up and tucked him in after they'd slept together before her brother burst in. The following days, he always slept on the floor. There hadn't been a single exception.

Isn't he an adult male? Lin Shuhao secretly watches 'love action'... It can't be that I don't have any charm? Or, did things when he was a child impact him too much, and he still has a shadow that disturbs him and he doesn't want to...?

Lin Xin felt sorry for him again, thinking that if there was no such thing, there would be no such thing, and in fact, it did not matter. She brushed his head and said, "Come up and accompany me."

Lin Xinyu never refused Lin Xin's requests. But this time, he said, "You sleep, I'll watch."

If he doesn't come up, will they be like this when they get married? I'm sure it won't work.

She insisted. "Come up, come up."

Lin Xinyu could not resist her, so he had to take off his shoes and go to bed, lying next to Lin Xin. Lin Xin turned and squeezed him, her head buried in his chest, rubbing twice. She was much more relieved hearing his heartbeat. She never wanted to marry Lin Xinyu before, but she didn't feel weird when they decided to get married as if everything were running its course. It's just that there was a little change in her. She felt like a little girl, always trying to get him to hug her and acting spoiled.

Lin Xinyu froze, not moving until Lin Xin stopped. Then, he moved a little further, a little away from her, until there was a bowl of water's width in the middle.

Lin Xin was a little miffed. What's wrong with him?

A little irritated, she asked, "Lin Xinyu, tell me, did you do that when you were with Han Keman?"