Chapter 150

Lin Xin saw the colorful ice cream truck attracting the children in front of her. Somehow, the child in her seemed to be active today and she wanted to have a cone. Lin Xinyu bought one for her, afraid that it would affect her health if she ate too much.

Two people in love ate one ice cream, a bite at a time.

A handsome man and a beautiful woman cuddling together, the singles were green with envy...

Quite a few people took out their phones to take a picture of their moment. Lin Xin felt that being in love was a very happy thing. When she found out that people were secretly taking pictures of her, she smiled at the cameras in satisfaction. She wanted the whole world to know that she was in love. The man who carried her on his back was hers, no one was allowed to snatch him away from her.

Their pictures were quickly uploaded to the internet from a private account. Their beauty was too dazzling to ignore and the number of forwards and reposts rapidly increased. A woman, one of the big influencers, retweeted, and commented:

[@Lin_Xinyu do you still remember the girl who lived by the Great Ming Lake?*]

*an internet meme of a girl named Xia Yuhe who waited 18 years for a man that abandoned her in a TV drama.

What a bomb!

The netizens were sent into a muddled frenzy until Lin Xinyu, who only tweeted about the company's activities, sent a reply:

[Who is Xia Yuhe?]

[You heartless animal!]

After that, there was nothing to say, countless netizens began to suspect him. 'Xia Yuhe of the Great Ming Lake' was a story of love ending in abandonment. Soon, the netizens found out Lin Xin's identity.

In no time, the story was changed from the love between the two of them to Lin Xinyu abandoning a woman to marry the beautiful little princess. In a moment, the internet was abuzz with curses. Lin Xinyu had become a playboy who chased after beauties. However, there were still some people who thought that although Princess Lin was beautiful, wasn't Lin Xinyu even more beautiful than her? He was someone whose beauty could move people to tears. When he looked at himself in the mirror every day, whose beauty would he fall for?

The VIP influencer and the person involved no longer spoke, but the netizens couldn't stop. Lin Xinyu was half a public figure, and for a while, the topic between Lin Xinyu and Lin Xin didn't fall from the hotlist.

Who was this influencer? She was the girl who had been following Lin Xinyu when he was up to no good, taking pictures. She was now the chief editor of a certain video network's entertainment gossip. To put it bluntly, she was an experienced dog with tens of thousands of fans. Of course, more than half of them were scolding her, but that did not affect her online influence.

However, having replied once, she didn't dare to comment. Nor did she dare to delete the post. She hid at home and cursed herself a hundred times in her heart: Curse my big mouth, curse my big mouth. You still dare call him an animal? Don't you want to live anymore?

The trauma Lin Xinyu had given her back then was huge. Seeing him being in love with someone else, it was as if he had forgotten about Lin Xin. She felt that he wasn't worth the loss of Lin Xin who had died for him and couldn't help but say it out loud. She was too full of regret right now.

One day, placing his phone next to Lin Xin, Lin Xinyu went to the washroom. She picked it up casually and unlocked it. She saw the post on Weibo and a familiar name. She thought that he had changed a lot, so she clicked on his Weibo and saw Amy. She did not think of anything for a moment and just replied to her.

To think that...

Soon after, she forgot all about it. For Lin Xin, the internet was only life's seasoning, no matter how big the storm on the internet was, it had nothing to do with her.

However, this time around, the ranking list had remained unbroken for a long time, making it difficult for people not to see it. Lin Shuhao saw it and hurriedly ran to ask about it. Lin Xin didn't explain and only said that she already knew so he didn't need to worry. His little sister was more decisive than his big brother. Otherwise, how could she ride on his neck and order him around? Since she was calm, he didn't put the matter to heart and focused on his work.

Mother and Father Lin were already retired, so they didn't care about the outside world. Now, all they did was wait for Lin Xin to marry Lin Xinyu. Then, they would peacefully travel around the world.

Lin Xinyu... He had no idea.

Xiao Tian was one among the many who saw the young couple's 'PDA'.

Hearing the news that Lin Xinyu was going to marry the little princess of the Lin family, he didn't feel too touched. The hatred and disgust he felt towards Lin Xinyu only exploded when he met him. However, their photos were so sweet that it seemed as if it were about to spill over the screen. At that moment, he angrily smashed the computer. Looking at the shattered computer screen, Xiao Tian once again fell into deep grief.

He often regretted his decision. If he could go back in time, he would take her away from the orphanage...

The phone on the table rang. He hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Hello." His voice was calm.

"I'm Wu Anan."