Chapter-14

.Who?.

3rd POV

As our dear protagonist is preparing to depart again.

All of the hollows.

Yes.

ALL OF THEM.

Are either.

Trying to hold him down.

Pulling him back.

Blocking his way.

Saying things to change his mind to not go.

Literally doing anything just to make him stay.

Their clutching to him like their life depends on it.

Oh boy.

This is going to take a while.

<a few minutes time skip>

At that time, our dear protagonist asked Ed if he could take his hollows with him.

Fortunately. Ed agreed.

But Ed said only one is allowed.

And unconsciously our dear protagonist said this out loud.

"Hmm. It seems I can only bring one with me huh..."

And went to choose one of the hollows.

But...

When he turned around, he saw that the whole territory just become a whole battlefield.

The hollows are fighting for the position of the trip with their king.

Oh dear.

Maynard is chasing some hollows away. Until they won't get near him and to his King.

Lyllia is literally biting the poor hollow's head. Good thing not too hard, just enough to make the hollow run away in fear from the hissing cat hollow.

Shein was growling in a stance ready to pounce on its prey, warning the hollows not to come near him or to our dear protagonist.

Achyls was just staying behind near (y/n), glaring and releasing a dark aura that literally says 'Back. Back I say! Or will feed you to my crows!!!' Growling a little, making sure no one near them and make our dear protagonist think that his behaving.

Welp too bad for you Achyls, (y/n) heard your thoughts.

Eijaz who has an innocent aura not too long ago, was also joining the battlefield. Using his strong legs, hitting them in their stomach or even kicking them in their jaws enough to make them distracted for a while.

And Damn. His kinda scary when his letting out an intent to kill. But not killing anybody, so that's good.

Ezekiah is wrecking havoc. Not killing nor giving injuries to his comrades, just enough to make them fall unconcious.