Chapter 161

The memories of his youth flooded into his mind. How could he have forgotten about him? The person who pulled him into the quagmire bore a 30 to 40% resemblance to Li Shunming. Was he here to avenge his nephew?

Lin Xinyu stepped forward and asked, "What do you want?"

Li Shunming pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on his nose, and a cold light flashed under the moonlight. "Of course it's to take your lives." The dagger in his right hand drew a line of blood on Lin Xin's neck.

Lin Xinyu stared at the dagger on her neck. "What do you want?" If he really wanted their lives, they wouldn't be at this point in time.

Li Shunming chuckled. "I don't want her life right now." He wrapped his arms around Lin Xin's neck and dragged her into the helicopter. "She's with me. Remember to come to find me. I'll be waiting for you."

Lin Xinyu wanted to stall for time and asked: "Find you? Find you where?"

Li Shunming placed the blade against Lin Xin's neck again and calmly said, "Cut the crap. Have your men take me out of here, or..." He gestured to the blade on Lin Xin. "Don't play any tricks and stay five meters back. Let me leave first, I'll contact you."

He understood Lin Xinyu even better than Xiao Tian. He was afraid that something might happen to him if he got closer. He calmly and easily said, "If you come any closer, I don't mind dying with her."

Lin Xinyu still wanted to take back Lin Xin when he wasn't paying attention, but it was obviously impossible. Li Shunming was calmer than him, he didn't care. His goal was revenge, and he couldn't wait for all of them to die. He did not care about his own life. But Lin Xinyu cared about Lin Xin.

The odds were not in his favor, so Lin Xinyu couldn't take the risk. He took a step forward and said, "If you want me to meet you, then I'll go with you. You let her go."

Li Shunming laughed heartily. "I'm not an idiot. Only with her here you'll be obedient. Don't worry, I won't do anything to her. Have your men take me away, or... " The dagger on Lin Xin's neck was stained with blood and dripped down the tip of the blade.

Lin Xinyu lost all his calm. He panicked and said, "Don't move, I'll let you go." He gestured to the pilot. "Take them away. Listen to him."

The people inside the helicopter nodded. It rose up quickly and merged with the stars in the sky, disappearing into the night.

The helicopter landed on the rooftop platform, and they waited for it to fly far away. Li Shunming brought Lin Xin to a residential building that was built on the outskirts of the city. Four stories high and relatively small, a single-family house with high walls, every window was equipped with a security net, and in the yard were three big wolfdogs. It was truly difficult for an ordinary person to get out while being locked in there.

The wolfdogs, the size of half a human, wagged their tails at their master when they saw him return. Seeing the stranger behind him, they started barking at Lin Xin.

Li Shunming snapped at them, took two pieces of raw meat from the bucket hanging by the door, and tossed it to the wolfdog. The three dogs instantly stopped barking when they saw food. He then led Lin Xin into the house.

"Don't even think about escaping. You can't escape from here."

Lin Xin watched as the two pieces of raw meat gradually dwindled under the jaws of the three wolfdogs. With a shudder, she followed Li Shunming into the house.

Li Shunming put down his keys and called out softly, "Lil 'Ya, Uncle is back."

An adult man came out of the bathroom, his eyes glazed, dragging his large trousers toward them. He saw the stranger behind Li Shunming, and his eyes lit up. He then said under his breath, "Uncle, didn't you say you'd bring Xiaoyu to see me?"

"I want Xiaoyu, I want Xiaoyu, I want Xiaoyu ..." He swayed like a child asking for a toy, and the more he swayed, the more excited he became. His dry pants instantly became wet. As if he had gone mad, he shouted nonstop: "Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu."

Li Shunming hugged him and whispered in his ear. " Little Ya, don't worry. He'll be here very soon."

Lin Xin nervously looked at the uncle and nephew and took a step back. She ran into the car toys on the ground, and they began to make sounds.