part 74

"Y/n, where are you going?" I looked back as I saw Yeonjun coming to me. "I have to go to the PD. I wanted to make things clear." I smiled as we were walking. "Ohhhh, okay have fun! And don't forget we need to meet up." He patted my head as he went away again.

The only thing that is bothering me right now is if I'm able to love Jake. It sucks that they can't date and it sucks that they have toxic fans.

I knocked on the door and waited until I heard a "come in."
I went in bowing as he said I should sit down. "Why did you want to meet me?" He asked me. "I just had a question. It's a purely theoretical question." He raised an eyebrow and wasn't sure to answer. "O---kay, ask me the question."
I hope my bad lying won't show.
"What if I would like one of the boys and they do the same. It's totally theoretical!" I made an x hand gesture as he raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure. It depends on the boy." - "So what if it is one of the older boys?" - "I think it would be okay but you could never show it on the outside" he took a break "why are you even asking me this." - "I was just curious." I was about to get up. "Mrs. Y/n, you can talk to me I won't do anything bad." He said making me sit down again.
I wasn't sure if I should tell him now.
"It happened, didn't it?" He looked at me. I just looked down "I'm sorry." I bowed trying not to cry.
Why do you have to cry, weakass bitch.
"I knew this would happen." He sighed. "Do I have to quit my job?" I whispered. "What? No! Of course not! How could we let you quit your job? We can't let go of such a good manager!" He said smiling.
"Do I have to break up with him?"
"No, if you hide it properly then no one will notice. But you should be very careful. Maybe a month from now you can announce it." He said thinking.

"It's not a problem?" He shook his head as an answer "SO I WAS WORRYING FOR NO REASON?" I asked frustrated. "I mean, yes?" The PD shrugged his shoulders.
I stood up and bowed down. "Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and I will do my best!" A little tear came out of my eye. "Oh no, no." He made me stand up again. "I should thank you." He bowed down too. "I should go now, if I have questions I'll come to you. Thank you again!" I bowed and made my way out.

As I was waiting for the elevator my phone rang

'Vie :3

Unnie!!!!!!
I'm coming in two days!

What?! Oml I'll pick you up from the airport okay???

Duhhhhh
Btw do you have a long schedule then?

Not really,,, Heeseungs birthday is next week but they have some shoots and practice.
Idk it won't be that long. Maybe till 11 pm?

11 pm????????
I'm sorry you said this isnt long??????

Yeah? We even had times where we worked till 3 in the morning.
You can go to aunty's house then. Or to your friend yk?

Of course!! I'll text you the flight info later
Bye byeee

Okayyy bye~

°°°

"Boo!" I heard a voice right next to my ear which made me flinch. I looked at the owner of the voice and just looked at him laughing. "I hate you." - "We both know you don't." He ain't lying. He looked around before making a move. "I have to tell you something later." I got to the elevator with Jake. "What is it?" - "I talked to the PD." I said quietly. "YOU WHAT? OH MY GOD, DO YOU HAVE TO QUIT YOUR JOB NOW? OR ME? Or do we have to break up?" I laughed at him while he had a shocked face. "No dumbass, he was fine with it. As long as we hide it. And he told me we could tell it maybe next month." I shrugged my shoulders. "You scared me for a second." Jake pulled me by my waist and kissed me.
ARGH OH MY HELL

---

"GUYS!" We came into the room where the others were sitting. "What y/n?" Jay said. "My sister is coming!" I screamed looking at Sunoo. "Why are you looking at m- oh!" He happily clapped. "CONGRATS!" Ni-ki happily said.
"I know right! She's a 2005 liner too! I'm so happy she can finally meet you all and my boyf- and Unnie!" I excitedly said.

We were talking a lot until I got a call from my aunt. "Hello?" I got to a quieter place. "Y/n. Do you got time?" - "Yeah, why?" - "Can you pick up Hana? She's at her friends' house and I'm not finished with work right now." - "Of course I can! Send me the address." - "Thank you so much! The keys are under the plant in the front yard. You can go home with her or take her with you." - "Okay! Thanks!" I hung up and went to the boys again, taking my keys. "Where are you going?" Jake said stopping me. "I need to pick up Hana, my cousin." - "Oh, the one you went to with the others?" I nodded as an answer. "You want to come?" - "Sure!" He got up and patted the dirt away.
"I'm going to Hana. I'll be back soon." I said as the boys nodded. Heeseung wanted to say something but saw Jake so he stopped talking. "Don't worry Heeseung I'm bringing her." I smiled and waved bye.

*

"Hey, Hana!" I hugged her as she came out. "Unnie!" She said shivering. "Are you cold?" We walked to the car. She nodded quietly. "Oh wait!" Jake said and took off his hoodie. Hana and I looked confused at him as he put it on Hana's little body. "Do it like that." I pulled the strings so we could only see her tiny face. We couldn't stop laughing and I fell on the floor.
After minutes we put ourselves together and Jake sat her down in her seat as I was already sitting on the passenger seat.
We decided to take her to the company since we still had a schedule.
"Imma take her out," Jake said in hurry and tried to unbelt him. "Sure sure go on." I giggled as I saw him struggling. I turned over to look at Hana but she was sleeping. "Wait Jake! I wanna take a picture." I whispered and took a picture of her.
After Jake took her out of the seat she got up and was now piggy riding Jake's back.
It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

We got into the practice room where the others should've practiced right now. As soon as we got in Heeseungs face lit up as he ran to her. "Oh!" Hana was confused still hugged him back. "Hana, do you remember me?" He asked in hope. "You're- handsome Oppa! Right?" We all laughed. "Yes!" He fist bumped her and he started playing with her for the rest of the time.

A/n ARGHHHHH I COULD SCREAM I WANNA SCREAM 😩😩