Chapter 164

Lin Xin's eyes were in extreme pain. She had no choice but to see Li Ya's hand touch Lin Xinyu's body.

It was as if seeing the little boy who was abused back then. Her mouth was gagged and she couldn't speak. She twisted her body to get out of Li Shunming's grip. But the dagger in Li Shunming's hand was right on her waist, and if she moved any wider, she would be stabbed.

She watched as Lin Xinyu was abused. She could not do it. She ignored the dagger on her waist and stood up abruptly, the dagger drew a line from her waist all the way to her hip, slicing through her clothes and leaving a long trail of blood. Lin Xin clenched her teeth and endured the pain as she kicked Li Shunming in the back.

Li Shunming hadn't expected Lin Xin to be so cruel to herself, not at all being afraid of death. After being kicked half a meter away, he tried to get up and grab Lin Xin again. But Lin Xinyu grabbed Lin Xin and kicked him, sending him flying a meter away.

His heart ached, seeing the blood on Lin Xin's body. He quickly removed the rag from her mouth and hugged her in panic, ready to head for the door.

Right then, Li Ya, who was at the side, hugged Lin Xinyu's leg and shouted. "Xiaoyu, don't go! Don't go!"

Irked, Lin Xin kicked Li Ya's leg. However, the weak kick didn't have any effect on him. Li Ya simply grasped him tighter.

Li Shunming got up and slowly walked towards them, unbuttoning his jacket to reveal a ring of explosives around his waist. The electronic second hand numbers on it were changing rapidly.

"Do you see that? It's about to explode, you can only wait for death to arrive." He had activated the device before entering the hotel, intending to die with them.

He held out his hand and called out to Li Ya. "Xiao Ya, come here, come to your uncle."

Li Ya shook his head. "I want to be with Xiaoyu."

Li Shunming's eyes were filled with disappointment, but he still gently said, "Come here, you will be together forever afterward."

Lin Xinyu held onto Lin Xin and dragged Li Ya towards the door. The door was locked from the inside and he didn't have the key. It was useless for him to slam the door frame. He took out his cell phone and made a call to someone outside.

Lin Xin was out of breath from the pain. Looking at the jumping numbers, she told herself she couldn't die like this. There were still so many things she hadn't done with Lin Xinyu. She endured the pain and kicked Li Ya off Lin Xinyu's leg. She looked down on the person on the ground like a queen and said, "Dean, long time no see."

That was the look that haunted Li Ya's nightmares. Was it the look a twelve-year-old should have? The past reappeared and he had a moment of lucidity. He watched the grown-up Lin Xinyu in a trance.

"Xiaoyu." His voice was deep, no longer childish.

Lin Xinyu realized that he was awake. He said with disgust, "Don't say my name, you make me sick."

"But you never told me."

"That's because I was afraid, because I was weak. I'm telling you right now, I hate you. Please stay away from me."

Lin Xinyu said what he hadn't over ten years ago. Everything before he said it was over. He was no longer afraid of what had happened, and he no longer felt dirty.

It was all over.

From that moment on, he was born again. He smiled charmingly. "You like me a lot, don't you? How much do you like me? Do you like me enough to die for me? If you die for me, I'll believe you like me a lot."

Li Ya looked at him in stunned silence. It was as if he was seeing the tiny, beautiful child. He could not refuse the simple request that was brought to him. He muttered, "I'll die for you, I'll die for you."

Like a man possessed he rushed towards the French windows like a gust of wind.

"Little Ya!" Li Shunming yelled.

He didn't grab him, instead watched him break through the glass and fall out the window. He soon followed him out of the window and hugged him. The two of them rapidly descended as a loud bang resounded in the air. The tall building's shattered glass fell down like snowflakes, reflecting multi-colored rays, resplendent as gems.