The sorcerer's stone.

The next morning a few people sat in the Great Hall. Harry sat alone in a table close to the fireplace looking a bit down in the mood.

Ron and Bree sat with Fred, George, Percy and a few other Gryffindors eating breakfast. They all Harry and Bree had gotten a sweater from Mrs. Weasley with their first name letters on so they talked about their sweaters.

"Do you like yours? Lily?" Fredasked.

"Oh yeah! I love it. I'll write a thank you letter to your mom"

"Do you like yours Ron?" George asked

Bree and Ron looked towards a sad Harry. And looked to each other silently telling each other that they should check on him.

"Ron?"

"We'll be right back" Ron said and took Bree with him.

They walked to Harry and standed behind him looking at him with sympathy.

"Wanna play chess?" Ron asked.

"No".

"Wanna go to Hagrid?" Bree asked.

"No".

"Harry, we know what you're thinking but don't. There is something not right about that mirror" Ron said.

Harry nodded still looking sad.

Ron left back to the table to his siblings and their friends.

"Ron's right. Even though that I got happy by seeing our parents in the mirror. That mirror can maybe cause danger. So Harry please be careful" Bree pleaded.

"Yeah, I will"

She also went back to the table with the others. When she sat down she glanced at Harry worried again before joining the conversation.

Later that night Harry went alone to the mirror again and just looked at it. And Dumbledore stood behind him.

"Back again Harry? But without Ambree I see" Dumbledore said.

Harry turned around alarmed and stood up.

"I see that you like many before you have discovered the delights of the mirror of erised. I trust by now that you realize what it does. Let me give you a clue"

He went over to Harry.

"The happiest man on earth would look into the mirror and look at himself exactly as he is"

"So then it shows us whatever we want?" Harry asked.

"Yes and No. It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts. Now you Harry. Who have never known your family except for your sister you see them standing beside you. Know this Harry. This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth"

"Men have wasted away infront of it even gone mad. That's why we'll remove it tomorrow and ask you to never go look for it again" Dumbledore said.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The spring came fast by. And everyone was back to school.

Bree was jumping happily down the hall when she was on her way to the Great Hall. And out of luck she spotted Fred and George on her way to the so she could finish her essay with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Hello idiots! I need a favor" Bree asked happy.

"Idiots? We are geniuses. We succeeded to put red hair color in Malfoy's hair wax and took off the frosting from the Slytherin tables muffins and put yellow mustard on instead" Fred said.