Chapter 3

"You'll never believe what just happened to me. I bumped into a dragon."

Maya gives you a long stare before popping the lollipop out from her lips, smacking her tongue.

"You're right. I'll never believe you."

Just as she's about to walk away, you unzip your backpack to reveal the little fella inside.

"Y/n, what the heck is that thing?" Maya, terrified by what your brought, grabs the closest item she can reach and uses it as her defense.

Which in this case would be a cushion.

"See?" You point at it. "Now do you believe me? I was just on my way home from school and I found him in the park!"

She flickers her gaze from the face hanging out of your bag and then your eyes. "Y/n I could care less if you found him in a garage sale why would you bring that thing here?! You know I'm allergic to animals!"

Realizing her own words, Maya widens her eyes and quickly pinches her nose. "Get that thing out of here before it triggers my allergies."

"B-but it's a baby. If I leave him outside, there's no saying what's going to happen to him. " You try to reason through your roommates." Have a heart Maya."

"I do have a heart Y/n. And I also have a nose that's prone to allergies."

"I'll make sure it stays in my room. I mean look at it? It has blue cheeks. Where can you find a dragon with blue cheeks?"

"Need I remind you Y/n that dragons are supposed to be extinct? You won't find them anywhere. And I feel like you're missing an important detail right now."

"And that would be?"

"Its a baby dragon. For now." She says slowly to add emphasis. "If it grows, it'll become massive. Did you not think of that?"

You gaze down at the creature as you consider Maya's statement. And she's right. This dragon's going to be massive when it grows. But it's not like you can leave it in the open either.

You tilt your head to the side when your realize something. Maya's talking without pinching her nose anymore. And to top it all off, she's been exposed to this little creature for two minutes and hasn't broke a sneeze yet.

"I guess it's final now. We're keeping it." You don't wait for her respond and happily skip to your room with your little friend.

"Didn't you hear what I just said Y/n!? " Maya gets ignored and she rolls her eyes in defeat. "Oh for the love of god never mind."

"Joonie, ajidaar's with a human and you have got to get him away from her."

Namjoon can only rub the space between his eyebrows before raising a pointing finger. "Okay first of all, it wasn't my idea to send it away. You're the one who came up with the plan to get ri-"

"Now isn't the time to be pointing fingers Joonie!" Jin cuts in easily causing Namjoon to stare blankly at the road.

Jin grabs a stick and begins drawing unknown doodles on the ground. They're currently in front of the human's house.

"What we need to do right now is find away to get ajidaar back. She's not safe with it."

"You mean it's not safe with her."

"It's the other way around Joonie. Now let's change. As much as I love getting all these attention, these humans are staring for the wrong reason." With a sharp snap of a finger, Seok Jim transforms both their clothes to match the modern time.

Namjoon warns him almost immediately. "How many times do I have to tell you, you can't use your powers whenever you want to when you're in the human realm. We're surrounded by people who don't use magic and they will find it weird."

"How else was I suppose to change our clothes then? I'm broke as heck. " Jin examines himself and gives an approving nod. "You know what? It's not half bad."

Namjoon groans and strides to the front of the door. "Let's just get this over with."

After knocking three times, it swings open to reveal a young girl with bob hair.