ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ

age: 6
warnings: none
plot: you wake up in a bad mood ( a very bad mood)
♥︎

*Natasha's POV*
It was 8am so that was time to go and wake y/n up. Last night was hard trying to get her to sleep, as she just kept getting out of bed
and running away.
I walk into y/n's room and she is sleeping peacefully under all of the blankets with her thumb in her mouth. I kneel down beside her bed and gently stoke her hair. "y/n baby it's time to wake up" i said softly, but all i got in response was "no mommy go away". I figured she was still angry from last night so i ask JARVIS "JARVIS how long did y/n sleep for last night" "a total of 8 hours miss romanoff" JARVIS replyed to me. I was confused because she got enough sleep why was she so grumpy ? "y/n please wake up for mommy" i placed my hand on her cheeks. "no mommy go away" she said again as she pushed my hand of her cheek. "y/n Romanoff don't start with me today wake up" i said to her sternly. All i got was her turning around with her back to me now. I pick her up and she starts fussing and hitting and kicking me. "y/n we dont kick or hit people in the house" She didnt care tho she kept kicking and hitting.

After me and y/n got downstairs i put her in her seat and said good morning to everyone. I make me and y/n some breakfast and trying to feed it to her but when i trier she just turned her head. I tried feeding her some toast but she smacked it out of my hand and it landed on the floor.
y/n was looking at me with an angry face, "young lady we do not throw things!" i shout to her. i pick her up and take her to my room, i sit her on the bed and say "y/n stay here for 6 minutes i will be back and you better not be in a mood anymore" All i got in response was her crying, i knew this was gonna turn into a tantrum so i just let her cry while i stood at the door frame. She was screaming and trying to run out of the room for atleast half an hour. I placed her on the bed and said "y/n this isn't going to work just stay in her and sit on my bed and think about why your on time out" She finally stopped screaming. There was only little sniffles. I walked out the room and let her think about what she has done

I walk back into my room after 6 mintues and see y/n wiped out on the bed. Tear stains marker down her face and red puffy cheeks. I let her sleep because i didn't want a rematch of this morning. She was asleep for atleast 2 hours. I was surprised becasue she dosnt even nap for that long, clearly that tantrum must have wiped her out. I was in the living room with the avengers when i hear little footsteps coming down the stairs. "Here she is" says Wanda. Y/n comes running at me and jumps into my arms with her little teddy bear. "im sorry mommy for being bad" she whispered to me. "it's okay baby i forgive you just don't ever do that again okay". I felt her nod into my chest. "do you wanna watch a movie ?" i asked her. She shot up and shouted "YEAH" she was really excited by the looks of it. "Frozen mommy please please please" she asked me. "okay baby we can watch Frozen" She jumped up and started jumping up and down with a smile on her face. Everyone was laughing at how cute she was. "Can i join in your Frozen movie" Tony asked y/n. "YEAH YOU CAN WE CAN ALL WATCH FROZEN TOGTHER" she shouted she was very very happy. She climbed back onto me with her head in my lap i was playing with her hair as she would sing to all the songs. At the end of the movie i look down and see y/n about to drift of to sleep. "go to sleep baby we will all stay her". She sat up and moved onto my lap with her head now in my chest as she started falling asleep.
♥︎

words: 765

21/11/21