~ 51 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

The next morning, Maya slowly opened her eyes and saw Avi hugging her tightly. She looked at his face and got lost looking at his features. She noticed some frowns on his forehead. She slowly caressed his head, and soon a small smile formed on his lips. But then, she got flashes of the last night. How tense did he look when he reached here? And on top of that, it was midnight when he came to meet her. When he hugged her, she felt something different in his touch. He hugged her as if someone would snatch her from him. She made a note to talk with him about what happened. But after what happened, would he share it with her?

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt him shivering in his sleep and mumbling something. She hugged him tightly and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. She kissed his forehead and caressed his hair. She patted him slowly while he again drifted into peaceful slumber. She sighed, and she was about to get up but dropped the idea as he gripped her hand tightly.

Both of them were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms when Avi's mobile started buzzing. He slowly opened his eyes and answered the call.

"Hello!" He spoke drowsily.

"Do the hell with your hello. Where the hell are you?" Arjun shouted from the other side.

Avi sighed listening to him, "I'm with bunny", he whispered slowly.

While on the other hand, Arjun got calm listening to him and cut the call.

Avi looked at Maya who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. He slowly got up without disturbing her sleep and got down off the bed. He called someone and told that person to bring his clothes. He went to the bathroom and came out after freshening up. He looked at Maya and saw her sleeping peacefully. He moved to the balcony and started doing exercises.

Maya woke up and looked beside and saw the other side of the bed empty. She got up and folded sheets and set the bed. She went to the bathroom and came out in a bath robe after completing her daily chores and having a shower. She quickly got ready and looked around for Avi. She heard some sounds from the balcony. She stood near the door and saw Avi doing push-ups. He was only in his tracks, and his body was covered with sweat, making him look hot. She smiled mischievously and went near him and sat on his back.

Avi was doing push-ups when he felt her gaze on him. Though he wanted to tease her, he dropped the idea as he was angry with her. He felt her sitting on his back, but he continued doing his push-ups without saying anything. Her smile dropped seeing him not speaking anything. She got up and went away from there silently.

She moved down and started preparing breakfast. She was engrossed in her work when a worker called her.

She switched off the gas and asked her, "What happened, Varam?"

"Amma, a man came and told the security to hand this to sir," Varam said, handing a bag to her.

"Okay, you go, and yeah, I'm preparing breakfast for everyone. You don't prepare anything, okay," said Maya.