Chapter 28: Rainy days

Narrator:
And the summer came. Long, cloudy days with eventual large rains. This would be perfect time to rest and relax to the sounds of the rain droplets hitting the window.

Pandemonica was sitting on the couch, watching a TV show, which she would find interesting and Y/n was in his room replacing the bed sheets for more fresh ones.
After he finised, Y/n joined pan, sitting next to her and putting his arm on her shoulder
"So the sheets are done, replaced with newer ones" he smiled
"Good. It will be more comfy now..." the demon replied, as it began raining again.
"Hmm... I hope I haven't left anything outside to soak from rain." Y/n walked towards the window.
"Oh no... the sheets!" He yelled, before running to the backyard to pick the drying sheets back and run back home.
It was raining heavily and he got wet in seconds.

He ran back to the house with wet and dirty sheets.
"This didn't go as planned..."
"Oh Y/n..." demon smiled, before rising and helping Y/n to do the sheets again.

As the work was done the two rested on the legenday couch, with the sound of rain hitting the windows. Y/n made 2 cups of coffee and wrapped a blanket around eachother. Pandemonica kissed him and rested her head on his shoulder.
It was raining untill th late evening, but the two have already fallen asleep half an hour later.